Weight Weenies
* FAQ    * Search    * Trending Topics
* Login   * Register
HOME Listings Blog NEW Galleries NEW FAQ Contact About Impressum
It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:46 am

All times are UTC+01:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 758 posts ]  Go to page Previous 147 48 49 50 51
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: The Wilier club
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:25 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:05 pm
Posts: 19
Attachment:
IMG_0195.JPG
IMG_0195.JPG [ 7.4 KiB | Viewed 1458 times ]
Image

My wilier zero 7 i use a bora 35 for flat road and use hand built wheela for hilly route
Built with 3 t ltd handle bar
Selle san marco aspide carbon fx sadle
Ultegra di 2 with sram red crank
I use flat pedal because may right foot is toe out
So if i use clipless pedal i was easy to get cramp
Weight 6530 on bora one with sram red cassete
6880 gr with aloy wheels and ultegra cassete



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: The Wilier club
Posted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:25 am 


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: The Wilier club
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:57 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:19 pm
Posts: 117
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
Looks very nice! Sweet place to ride too :D
stanley wrote:

I use flat pedal because may right foot is toe out
So if i use clipless pedal i was easy to get cramp

Couldn't you rotate the cleat clockwise (looking at the sole of the shoe) so your foot was comfortable but still clipped in?


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: The Wilier club
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:30 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:05 pm
Posts: 19
themidge wrote:
Looks very nice! Sweet place to ride too :D
stanley wrote:

I use flat pedal because may right foot is toe out
So if i use clipless pedal i was easy to get cramp

Couldn't you rotate the cleat clockwise (looking at the sole of the shoe) so your foot was comfortable but still clipped in?

Already desperate about clipless , have been tryinh speed play , and. Still feel flat pedals is the best gor me


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: The Wilier club
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:18 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:04 pm
Posts: 9
Location: USA
Greetings!! Here's my steed!

Image

Wilier Cento1 SR
SRAM RED eTap Group
ZIPP Service Course SL stem
ZIPP Contour SL Carbon handlebar
Specialized S-Works Toupe saddle
Look Keo 2 Max pedals
Wheels 1: ENVE 3.4 Clinchers w/ PowerTap G3 hub
Wheels 2: ZIPP 404 Clinchers w/ PowerTap G3 hub


Attachments:
Cento 1SR pic.jpg
Cento 1SR pic.jpg [ 39.34 KiB | Viewed 1258 times ]
Top
   
 Post subject: Re: The Wilier club
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:24 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:04 pm
Posts: 9
Location: USA
Anybody else have a Cento1 SR that was part of the spelling error batch?

First reaction will be...it's fake. It's not. Bought from a Wilier dealer locally, verified with Wilier the error is legit. Second reaction...why did you buy it with the error?...funny thing is I never noticed it. I was on a ride approx 1 year after purchase when a friend noticed it! Third reaction will be...I need to check mine!!

Wilier acknowledged the issue and apologized, sent me a few free goodies as an apology.

Image


Attachments:
Integated.JPG
Integated.JPG [ 8.68 KiB | Viewed 1245 times ]
Top
   
 Post subject: Re: The Wilier club
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:18 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:46 pm
Posts: 2
My first post here! I've just bought a Wilier from an acquaintance and wondered if anyone could help identify it. It was a build from a frameset but there is no model name or even serial or frame number.

I'm worried it's maybe a counterfeit. It's well built and no obvious flaws on shape or paintwork. Is it common to not have such details? Is there somewhere on the frame that I might have missed? I've tried asking Wilier but no reply as yet.


Attachments:
wilier-1.jpg
wilier-1.jpg [ 6.07 KiB | Viewed 1078 times ]
wilier-2.jpg
wilier-2.jpg [ 6.18 KiB | Viewed 1078 times ]
Top
   
 Post subject: Re: The Wilier club
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:19 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:40 am
Posts: 14
stanley wrote:
themidge wrote:
Looks very nice! Sweet place to ride too :D
stanley wrote:

I use flat pedal because may right foot is toe out
So if i use clipless pedal i was easy to get cramp

Couldn't you rotate the cleat clockwise (looking at the sole of the shoe) so your foot was comfortable but still clipped in?

Already desperate about clipless , have been tryinh speed play , and. Still feel flat pedals is the best gor me


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


What did the Doctor/ Fit specialist say?


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: The Wilier club
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:16 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:46 pm
Posts: 2
darrylxxx wrote:
My first post here! I've just bought a Wilier from an acquaintance and wondered if anyone could help identify it. It was a build from a frameset but there is no model name or even serial or frame number. I'm worried it's maybe a counterfeit. It's well built and no obvious flaws on shape or paintwork. Is it common to not have such details? Is there somewhere on the frame that I might have missed? I've tried asking Wilier but no reply as yet.


It is a fake. A very good quality fake, but fake nonetheless. Lack of serial or frame number was the giveaway, and lack of model name etc. Checked it with Wilier who confirmed it as a fake. Ho hum. At least the parts (Dura Ace groupset, Fulcrum wheelset, carbon seatpost etc) probably worth the money I paid for it. Small comfort. I may just buy a new frameset anyway and build it up from the parts. Ho hum.


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 758 posts ]  Go to page Previous 147 48 49 50 51

   Similar Topics   Author   Replies   Views   Last post 
There are no new unread posts for this topic. Attachment(s) Le club Time

[ Go to page: 1 2 3 4 5 ]

in Catch all // Gallery threads

kgt

66

5830

Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:02 pm

m4k1 View the latest post

There are no new unread posts for this topic. Wilier Zero 6 vs. 7

in Road

mnmasotto

6

1499

Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:41 am

kgt View the latest post

There are no new unread posts for this topic. The Wilier Ramato

[ Go to page: 1 2 ]

in Introduce Yourself / Gallery - Please use metric weights.

Bely

17

2208

Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:19 am

Bely View the latest post

There are no new unread posts for this topic. Attachment(s) Wilier Cento1 SR

[ Go to page: 1 2 3 ]

in Introduce Yourself / Gallery - Please use metric weights.

petepeterson

33

4586

Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:51 pm

jasonh View the latest post

There are no new unread posts for this topic. New Wilier Cento 10 Air - Ramato

[ Go to page: 1 2 3 ]

in Introduce Yourself / Gallery - Please use metric weights.

Lafolie

43

6181

Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:36 pm

tmr5555 View the latest post


All times are UTC+01:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited