SalsaLover

by SalsaLover

needs some pedals though ;)
Hucken The Fard Up !
Colnagos : C50 ST01 - Master 30th AD10 - C40 Mapei WC

Calnago
In Memoriam

by Calnago

Pedals and fenders/mudguards w flaps to the ground, if you really want anyone to ride with you...

Pic is actually from a year or two ago, and now that I'm running 25's, there's no room for fenders. That's what the C60 might remedy.
Colnago C64 - The Naked Build; Colnago C60 - PR99; Trek Koppenberg - Where Emonda and Domane Meet;
Unlinked Builds (searchable): Colnago C59 - 5 Years Later; Trek Emonda SL Campagnolo SR; Special Colnago EPQ

willy

by willy

@rerun72....very nice c59, possibly nicest one i've seen here. I would probably take up the suggestion of changing the seatpin to the deda one.

Also, wheels...look great...any info you can share with us on those?

congrats

PSM

by PSM

I think that the colnago saddle looks best on every Colnago.

Stolichnaya

by Stolichnaya

Greddy65, forgive me if the answer is buried in this thread already, but what is the paint scheme for that white/blue C59 of yours? That is arguably the most beautiful Colnago I have seen. So well done. Just great, my wife saw it. Now she wants that scheme... Me too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

CrazyErrol

by CrazyErrol

Gdbl

greddy65

by greddy65

Stoli it is indeed GDBL as CrazyErrol pointed out. It's funny but I actually caved and ended up getting my wife a Colnago master as her first road bike, she wouldn't have it any other way ;) Thank god she wasn't demanding a similar C59 :shock:

Calnago, that C50 is beautiful, one of my favourite schemes on a nago regardless of model, I think the C59 came in that scheme in Japan at some point as a limited time offer. Mud guards on that and wow what a winter steed.

CrazyErrol

by CrazyErrol

So, no more traditional c59s. Only sizes still available are those with lugs still in stock. No 54 or 56 or 60 already.

Calnago
In Memoriam

by Calnago

Wouldn't be surprised if or when a C60 comes out, it is not lugged at all. And produced in Asia (not necessarily bad), and will have a pressfit BB of some sort, and more dumb marketing graphics. If they are doing away with lugged traditional, which is the only way you can get the incremental sizes, like a 61, or 57, or 59 etc., then I hope they at least add these sizes to their sloping lineup. Some of their Asian bikes already have odd sloping sizes. A friend's 57 (a CLX 2 or something) is a 57 and when all is said and done is very close sizewise to my 61 traditional C59. I could live with that. But I'd be looking to other brands just as much.
Colnago C64 - The Naked Build; Colnago C60 - PR99; Trek Koppenberg - Where Emonda and Domane Meet;
Unlinked Builds (searchable): Colnago C59 - 5 Years Later; Trek Emonda SL Campagnolo SR; Special Colnago EPQ

crn

by crn

Inspired by @Willy I added colored spacers to my Master (and ordered a custom cap while at it) :D

Get them cheap at Kustomcaps :thumbup:

cerro

by cerro

rerun72: So beautiful, best paint scheme.

Calnago: Any better pictures on that lovely C50?

Ekorre

by Ekorre

Received my new love today :D build time!

PSM

by PSM

Nice.

Friend of Cerro?

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com