RIP Cervelo R3 2012 White on Black

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Succisa75

by Succisa75

Hi everyone,

Looking to sell my NK1K frame. Was wondering where is the best place to list it?

Succisa75

by Succisa75

Succisa75 wrote:Hi everyone,

Looking to sell my NK1K frame. Was wondering where is the best place to list it?

Hi Everyone, upon advice of a member of this forum, I'm going to list my NK1K for sale here.
Fluo Orange/Black size M. Excellent condition. Purchased last year from the Cipollini Distributor here in Singapore. The additional warranty has not been registered online so the buyer will be the primary warranty holder.

Selling frame, fork and seatpost. (All parts and paperwork will be included). Will also sell Campagnolo Record direct mount brakes if interested.

Frame has not been in any crashes etc.

Will ship worldwide via my FedEx corp account unless you prefer another shipping method.

If interested Please PM me for pictures and we can discuss further.

KCookie

by KCookie

Succisa75 wrote:
Succisa75 wrote:Hi everyone,

Hi Everyone, upon advice of a member of this forum, I'm going to list my NK1K for sale here.
Fluo Orange/Black size M. Excellent condition. Purchased last year from the Cipollini Distributor here in Singapore. The additional warranty has not been registered online so the buyer will be the primary warranty holder.

Selling frame, fork and seatpost. (All parts and paperwork will be included). Will also sell Campagnolo Record direct mount brakes if interested.

Frame has not been in any crashes etc.

Will ship worldwide via my FedEx corp account unless you prefer another shipping method.

If interested Please PM me for pictures and we can discuss further.

Would probably be better in the for sale section with pics, where most people look for second hand goods. :D

Succisa75

by Succisa75

Sure will do :) Thanks.

craigglinos

by craigglinos

Just a little question ref sizeing, i am looking at buying a rk1000 at 5ft 7" tall what does people suggest size wise??

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

AZK

by AZK

craigglinos wrote:Just a little question ref sizeing, i am looking at buying a rk1000 at 5ft 7" tall what does people suggest size wise??

Probably a size 'S' But beware the RB1K is a very aggressive frame, Lots of reach and very little stack, Ideal for sprinting and getting really aero.

Compared to a Dogma F10 a 'S RB1K' would be about as low as a ''44cm' and longer than a '56cm' !

corky

by corky

Someone of 173cm tall, what size of Bond should they be looking at?.....small or medium?

Thx

corky

by corky

Thx Kgt

craigglinos

by craigglinos

AZK wrote:
craigglinos wrote:Just a little question ref sizeing, i am looking at buying a rk1000 at 5ft 7" tall what does people suggest size wise??

Probably a size 'S' But beware the RB1K is a very aggressive frame, Lots of reach and very little stack, Ideal for sprinting and getting really aero.

Compared to a Dogma F10 a 'S RB1K' would be about as low as a ''44cm' and longer than a '56cm' !

Thanks for that

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

jcastillo

by jcastillo

Hello, I ordered a NK1K and will build with EPS V3. I am getting things ready in advance for the biuld. Anybody knows what seatpost adapter I need to mount the battery? campagnolo has 27mm or 32mm options, or does the frame come with one? Thanks

s0s0s0s0

by s0s0s0s0

NK1K needs the 27.2mm

jcastillo wrote:Hello, I ordered a NK1K and will build with EPS V3. I am getting things ready in advance for the biuld. Anybody knows what seatpost adapter I need to mount the battery? campagnolo has 27mm or 32mm options, or does the frame come with one? Thanks

MiddMan

by MiddMan

Any tall riders on a RB0.8k XL or XXL?

On another note, why did Cipo take it out of the lineup? I have my eye on an XL frame at a very good price, but worried about geo. Would love to see more RB800s here, and with luck me too.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

kgt

by kgt

MCM is supposed to be the 'new' RB800 but I agree that RB800 was the most beautiful Cipo frame ever and a full monocoque.
Let's see the new RB1000 that is introduced soon.