Sliced bread was way better.
But, since you took the time to post,
1) you will always get different opinions
2) If a topic always gets different opinions, then that means implies there's no real clear answer, and that means you need to look within yourself for what you feel is right. Many people don't. So take all the opinions, including what you get here, and make up your own mind.
3) You live in Florida, flat and lots of wind. How windy, really? And how much do you value how your bike looks. The 40-50mm carbon hoops do look pretty cool on most bikes, but there are bikes where a low profile classic wheel looks just as good, and rides better in my opinion. What bike are these going on?
4) All of the options you mention are fine choices and I doubt you will go wrong with any of them. If I thought you were way off base on any of those choices I'd say so. If you had a lot of big gnarly descents I might suggest rethinking the carbon clincher thing. But it's flat in Florida, so don't worry about it. Have fun deciding.
However, at the end of the day, sliced bread will still be way ahead of aero bicycle wheels in the history of great achievements.
1 and 2. I agree but wanted to get more real world experience rather than from just a few of my friends.
3. Some days are a good 15 knot wind (I am near the coast). I value looks but put more value in performance. They will be going on a Colnago Extreme Power with Campy Daytona.
4. Gee thanks. I have been going back and forth for about 6 months now and cannot seem to commit. I figured this would be the deciding vote.
At least I am on the right track. Thanks.