Bontrager Aeolus XXX experiences?

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

nemeseri

by nemeseri

I fancy the idea of getting a pair of these. Does anybody have any experience with these? How bad is braking? How stiff are these? Any reviews?

nemeseri

by nemeseri

Nobody? Really? It's one of the lightest mass produced wheelset available and nobody tried it?

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

FIJIGabe

by FIJIGabe

It wasn't really advertised all that much. I know it came standard on the Emonda SLR10, but I don't know anyone who actually ordered the wheel.

MoreRideTime

by MoreRideTime

I have a set of the older Race LIte XXX wheels. I have been very happy with them over the years. DT Swiss internals in the hubs, good stiffness and I haven't had to touch a spoke on them. I've never had any issues with the braking, but I am all of ~64kg at my heaviest.

nemeseri

by nemeseri

MoreRideTime wrote:I have a set of the older Race LIte XXX wheels. I have been very happy with them over the years. DT Swiss internals in the hubs, good stiffness and I haven't had to touch a spoke on them. I've never had any issues with the braking, but I am all of ~64kg at my heaviest.

Great, thank you. I just checked them out and they seem to be the predecessor indeed.

Nefarious86

by Nefarious86

Bump.. Anyone?
Using Tapatalk

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com