November Wheels Blog.... Anyone read it???

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

skiezo

by skiezo

I have been a big fan of his blog site. Lots of great info and opinions on his blog. It gives alot of good insite on lots of different areas of cycling
They just have a great blog on there page and I really enjoy reading what they have to say. Now I may not agree with everything but I am still open minded enough to enjoy their opinions as well as the comments that others post on the different topics.
I do have 2 sets of alloy's that were built around HED rims,one clincher and one tubular that were built before they started offering HED rims as one of their options. They do a great build and the customer service has been great.
So if any of you are bored and looking for some good reading material give it a shot.
I am not in any way affiliated with this shop and am in no way promoting there products. I just like their blog and thought I would share with others.

bombertodd

by bombertodd

I like to read the blog too. Pretty good information. I like that Dave actually takes the time to comment and interact with others. It's nice to see some data coming out that is more relevant to today's times, such as comparing deep wheels with modern aluminum clinchers and not the mavic open pro.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com