BDOP DIY build kit, good deal?

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

istigatrice

by istigatrice

I don't think this guy will ever have enough. I've had good experiences with bdop and I will continue to buy from them. This guy looks like he's bent on turning people away from bdop.

Just noticing, my hubs were debadged, this guys hubs weren't, can we verify that the parts he's showing are actually from the build kit?
I write the weightweenies blog, hope you like it :)

Disclosure: I'm sponsored by Velocite, but I do give my honest opinion about them (I'm endorsed to race their bikes, not say nice things about them)

notherwtweenie

by notherwtweenie

istigatrice wrote:I don't think this guy will ever have enough. I've had good experiences with bdop and I will continue to buy from them. This guy looks like he's bent on turning people away from bdop.

Just noticing, my hubs were debadged, this guys hubs weren't, can we verify that the parts he's showing are actually from the build kit?

Yes the hubs in my photos are from the build kit.
False accusations reflect more on the accuser than the accused.
Everything can be taken from you including your life...except your honor and integrity, that you must give away.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

notherwtweenie

by notherwtweenie

djay001 wrote:
istigatrice wrote:No offence, but looking at your post count, did you sign up specifically to shill against BDop? I've bought from these guys many times before and they have been trouble free and treated me well when I did have trouble.

More you talk and more i tend to agree with this post,
It's a bit strange to go on like this even when there is a potential arrangement.

I have already been defrauded(i'm not sure of the translation, fraudé) by C-4 shop, this as been talk on this forum and i was not the only one. I just never received my rims, and the guy know it and each time i talk to him he just said that he will refund me or he will ship the rim, but nothing never happen, he always got and excuse.

In your case, you seems to don't want to get the arrangement..... and you just come back with the same story to show that to everyone....

I build some Wheelset each year and maybe after my few next build i will get that kit too, i curious to see these part and these novatec hub compared to the BHS i usually got.
BobDopolina have great product and lot of good feedback on this forum, i'm not afraid to deal with it.

I'm sorry to hear about your bad vendor experience too...I appreciate your observations and will keep them in mind.
False accusations reflect more on the accuser than the accused.
Everything can be taken from you including your life...except your honor and integrity, that you must give away.