Cinelli Dinamo v Deda Zero 100

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

ultimobici
in the industry

by ultimobici

Anyone got actual experience of both? Also what were the actual weights?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

wrcompositi

by wrcompositi

I have the Dinamo 38cm (actual width is exactly 38cm, both at drops and shifters, center to center).

I found the Dinamo's reach and drop are too small to my liking(reach 70/drop 125, actual measurements), so haven't actually used it for a ride. To my surprise, the weight is very close to claim, my Dinamo bar weighs in at 219.8g, which is quite light for an alloy bar. Maybe the stiffness would be compromised, but I'm a light and wimpy rider so don't care.

The finishing quality is good and the understated graphic is attractive IMO, but the Dinamo doesn't have any cable grooves, which may be a minus for someone.
Last edited by wrcompositi on Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

MikeyBE

by MikeyBE

I've got the Dinamo stem/bar combo on one of my bikes. The bars are really nice. Not mega stiff - but I wouldn't notice anyhow at 66kg ;)

Didn't weigh them before my build - but have to say I like the shape of the bars - not a big drop though.

I actually have a Deda Zero100 13cm stem in my parts bin - weights 133g... need to sell this stem... ;)

ultimobici
in the industry

by ultimobici

wrcompositi wrote:I have the Dinamo 38cm (actual width is exactly 38cm, both at drops and shifters, center to center).

I found the Dinamo's reach and drop are too small to my liking(reach 70/drop 125, actual measurements), so haven't actually used it for a ride. To my surprise, the weight is very close to claim, my Dinamo bar weighs in at 219.8g, which is quite light for an alloy bar. Maybe the stiffness would be compromised, but I'm a light and wimpy rider so don't care.

The finishing quality is good and the understated graphic is attractive IMO, but the Dinamo doesn't have any cable grooves, which may be a minus for someone.
No grooves at all? That seems a little shortsighted in this day and age!

bm0p700f
in the industry

by bm0p700f

the 130mm stem is 136g steel bolts though.