Passoni Xxti

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

ianeire

by ianeire

Amazing looking bike. More pictures needed!

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

wshiong

by wshiong

reggiebaseball wrote:Passoni Lucky Charms!

green skewers
yellow grouppo
Pink chain hearts
purple diamonds

I think he went insane during his build and cut his ear off.

If you dont like, just leave it as i mention before i have not complete the build yet, this is all the parts i have and we will see how it work out and we will change the parts of something goes wrong.

I find it stupid if you keep repeating this green, yellow, pink and even purple in my every post. If you really like to discuss, go open a new topic yourself and some crazy guys here will report to you. I wish keep your unnessary comment yourself and not repeat the same thing as i need to move on.

Its good to have a good immagination, yellow/black, white/black, red/black, black/black too boring everyone build the same.
Passoni Mirror

Passoni Xxti

reggiebaseball

by reggiebaseball

relax.

If you are already so sensitive you are not going to last long riding that carnival in the streets.

You said the build would be done and there were no pictures, so I was speculating that you may have gone insane, that's all.

wshiong

by wshiong

reggiebaseball wrote:relax.

If you are already so sensitive you are not going to last long riding that carnival in the streets.

You said the build would be done and there were no pictures, so I was speculating that you may have gone insane, that's all.

Have to wait , as i mention ealier i have order lots of parts, not sure which is suitable, still waiting for a couple of things to arrived. I also have a silver and gold kmc chain as well. and i will see hows it works.

As for the skewers, i still keep the original lightweight black skewer if something go wrong.

As for the yellow grouppo, i really like it so much than any other super record as my other bike are on super record, so no campy for this time.

As for the pedals, i have speedplay ti and keo blade ti, still not sure which one to choose, will post the complete bike once i have done.

No hard feeling, i just dont want the same topic repeat and repeat again.
Passoni Mirror

Passoni Xxti

billspreston

by billspreston

Have you guys seen wshiong's Z3? He knows how to build a proper bike and is having some fun, nothing wrong with that. Yellow, green and brown all match well as a color scheme. Props for attempting to be different in spite of the commentary. Looking forward to the final build.

wshiong

by wshiong

Bill,

I already get rid of the pink chain, now depends on either gold or silver.

I still waiting for Martin from Mcfk Germany sending over the fd clamp to complete the setup, although he sent out 3 weeks ago, maybe item gone missing :noidea:
Passoni Mirror

Passoni Xxti

reggiebaseball

by reggiebaseball

wshiong wrote:
reggiebaseball wrote:relax.

Have to wait , as i mention ealier i have order lots of parts, not sure which is suitable, still waiting for a couple of things to arrived. I also have a silver and gold kmc chain as well. and i will see hows it works.

As for the skewers, i still keep the original lightweight black skewer if something go wrong.

As for the yellow grouppo, i really like it so much than any other super record as my other bike are on super record, so no campy for this time.

As for the pedals, i have speedplay ti and keo blade ti, still not sure which one to choose, will post the complete bike once i have done.

No hard feeling, i just dont want the same topic repeat and repeat again.

I like gold chains.
Yellow grouppo is nice since your bike has yellow on it.
Sometimes LW has a bit of gold color on the front hub, but that may be older generations - I think those would look nice on your bike, the spokes are kinda gold/red.
You send me those Obermayers, they dont match. I can send you brand new Standard Gen2 with 12 spoke front and 20 rear- bueno for you!

wshiong

by wshiong

I have special edition comming which i brought it here few days ago.
Passoni Mirror

Passoni Xxti

Ozrider

by Ozrider

IMO the yellow SRAM ties in better with this frame than Campy or SRAM Red with red and white logos.
Have a look on Pez Cycle News, they built a Moots with brown saddle and tape, and matched with Hudz in "Bordeaux Gold " which looks really nice, better than having black hoods on brown leather tape.
Without offending you I think a gold KMC chain and silver or black skewers would finish off the build nicely.
Will be interesting to see what it looks like completed

cheers
Oz
Ozrider - Western Australia
Parlee Z5 XL (6055g/13.32lbs) Trek Madone 5.9 (7052-7500g)Jonesman Columbus Spirit (8680g)
Chase your dreams - it's only impossible until it's done

bencolem

by bencolem

Agree, Bordeaux Gold is a great shout.

wshiong

by wshiong

Ozrider wrote:IMO the yellow SRAM ties in better with this frame than Campy or SRAM Red with red and white logos.
Have a look on Pez Cycle News, they built a Moots with brown saddle and tape, and matched with Hudz in "Bordeaux Gold " which looks really nice, better than having black hoods on brown leather tape.
Without offending you I think a gold KMC chain and silver or black skewers would finish off the build nicely.
Will be interesting to see what it looks like completed

cheers
Oz

thanks for the idea, will try out and see as soonest.. i also cant wait :thumbup:
Passoni Mirror

Passoni Xxti

Ozrider

by Ozrider

I always find it nice to see someone build a bike that is different, and to try different parts. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, but being willing to experiment is what sets some bikes apart from others. Looking forward to the finished bike
Ozrider - Western Australia
Parlee Z5 XL (6055g/13.32lbs) Trek Madone 5.9 (7052-7500g)Jonesman Columbus Spirit (8680g)
Chase your dreams - it's only impossible until it's done

wshiong

by wshiong

New shoe with standard black skewers

Before
Passoni Mirror

Passoni Xxti

yrodriguez317

by yrodriguez317

more we need more!

I am so excited for this build

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Dman

by Dman

Can't wait to read a ride report. You don't see many Passoni's in Australia so I'd appreciate your thoughts.

Oh to have two sets of Lightweights.......