Passoni Xxti

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

Ramjm_2000

by Ramjm_2000

Pink chain, green skewers, brown saddle with yellow highlights? I'm concerned this build will be way to busy.

wshiong

by wshiong

Ramjm_2000 wrote:Pink chain, green skewers, brown saddle with yellow highlights? I'm concerned this build will be way to busy.

we will see the final result hopefully by next week, if somethings goes wrong i will make some correction. :mrgreen:
Passoni Mirror

Passoni Xxti

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Timo

by Timo

Ramjm_2000 wrote:Pink chain, green skewers, brown saddle with yellow highlights? I'm concerned this build will be way to busy.

Indeed, I just unsubscribed.
And if I ever meet an aardvark, I'm going to step on its damn protruding nasal implement until it couldn't suck up an insect if its life depended on it.

wshiong

by wshiong

Bar tape
Passoni Mirror

Passoni Xxti

mrfish

by mrfish

Brown leather + Yellow = Very cool italian look

Brown + Yellow + Yellow groupset highlights + Green + Pink = Very bad

I think you need to let the frame and fork speak for itself, rather than have the bike look like you broke into Fairwheel bikes at midnight without a torch to rob some parts. Don't get me wrong - bikes with green anodised parts look really good - but only if it's just green.

Please go for a black DLC chain, black skewers and black red or Record groupset.

wshiong

by wshiong

Thanks for everyones idea,but let me complete the build first,i cant imagine myself how it looks like with yellow and pink unless some of you guys has done it before.

I know if we follow the full italian line have to be with boras and super record. This idea are probally everyone talking about the build, but i am looking at different way to build it. I not too concern about all italian parts as i am so boring about it,nothing special to me as everyones bike built the same way. Even i have done it at my previous colnago with super record /LW wheels few years back.

I never try a sram before and this is the first time i ride on a sram bike, thats the reason i choose sram over a campy. Even my current parlee are on campy.

The sram are temporary use due to my high budget for this frame. I might upgrade to full AX parts soon same groupset with my current parlee now.

the pink and green i have no idea, just grap it because they are having mega sales :mrgreen:
Passoni Mirror

Passoni Xxti

yrodriguez317

by yrodriguez317

I agree, put this bad boy together and lets see. weirder stuff has been nice in the past, he might be on the cusp of awesome :wink: !

wshiong

by wshiong

yrodriguez317 wrote:I agree, put this bad boy together and lets see. weirder stuff has been nice in the past, he might be on the cusp of awesome :wink: !

Its easy to kick the bad boys out when you think they really a bad boy.
Passoni Mirror

Passoni Xxti

bencolem

by bencolem

Brown saddle and brown tape is über cool. Just put it on my blacked out BMC and seriously considering putting it on my red Baum as well. Think the passoni is beautiful.

wshiong

by wshiong

bencolem wrote:Brown saddle and brown tape is über cool. Just put it on my blacked out BMC and seriously considering putting it on my red Baum as well. Think the passoni is beautiful.

I also have a dark brown tape on my blackout nude parlee as well.
Passoni Mirror

Passoni Xxti

reggiebaseball

by reggiebaseball

mrfish wrote:Brown leather + Yellow = Very cool italian look

Brown + Yellow + Yellow groupset highlights + Green + Pink = Very bad

I think you need to let the frame and fork speak for itself, rather than have the bike look like you broke into Fairwheel bikes at midnight without a torch to rob some parts. Don't get me wrong - bikes with green anodised parts look really good - but only if it's just green.

Please go for a black DLC chain, black skewers and black red or Record groupset.

DITTO!

OP Has lost his mind -
Build in danger of going straight from "Best Build of 2012" to "Freaks" Topic before it is even complete

I suggest purple tires , orange nokon cables and dark blue spacers.
Bike looks like it is wearing both batman's and Robin's costumes at the same time.

Bring on that pink chain baby!

wshiong

by wshiong

I dont think green skewers and yellow sram makes the bike looks bad,that just some of the your personal preferances. Have you seen the real bike in person? or some are just have a very good personal imagination that green and yellow doesnt go along with the frame.

From what we see here from our lbs, the yellow sram makes the bike looks more stunning rather than those campagnolo, we already fitted before we go with the sram and the green is just some add on colour to make the bike more live,not a dead feeling with black or gold skewers.

I agree that the pink does not go along, may be is a mistake and will see how it goes before change back to standard chain.

Passoni Mirror

Passoni Xxti

CrazyErrol

by CrazyErrol

Hey if you ever decide not to use that brown saddle and you want to sell it, please let me know as I have a bike crying out for it. :D

FWIW I also think it looks so odd on this build.

Nice bike though. :thumbup:

timintense

by timintense

very interested to see what this one turns out like :)
My bikes:-
- 2014 Lapierre Zesty AM 727-11.9kg
- 2012 Storck Fenomalist Di2 - 7.1kg

Carbon - Lightens your bike and your wallet
OCBD - Obsessive Compulsive Biking Disorder

reggiebaseball

by reggiebaseball

Passoni Lucky Charms!

green skewers
yellow grouppo
Pink chain hearts
purple diamonds

I think he went insane during his build and cut his ear off.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com