Storck Fascenario 0.6 Possibly the best bike in the world

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

Fourthbook

by Fourthbook

konky wrote:I've actually changed my view on this bike since I've really got used to it. It isn't POSSIBLY the best bike in the world, it is THE best bike in the world.

Geez and I always thought this was THE BEST even though I haven't ridden it. I guess you're right...

Wilier Cento1 SR
13.10 lbs (5.95 kgs) w/Enve 3.4-Tune 70/170 & Conti Competitions tubulars
12.53 lbs (5.68 kgs) w/FarSports 24-Extralite & Vittoria CX EVO II tubulars

Imaking20

by Imaking20

I'm not sure why it should bother anyone that someone likes their bike better than anyone elses. That's contentment - not arrogance. Konky has repeatedly clarified that he's giving his own impressions and opinions.

I say it's a pretty incredible bike. Awesome to see that you get out and really ride the thing - in my mind, 11 pounds is impressive and hope I never get to a frame of mind where it isn't!

:beerchug:

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

artray

by artray

Its a bike with hidden brakes and I quite like it. But I think this bike will start to get lighter and eventually the D12 will go. I don't know how Konky can't resist going the whole way i.e. tune the crap out of it.

konky

by konky

artray wrote:Its a bike with hidden brakes and I quite like it. But I think this bike will start to get lighter and eventually the D12 will go. I don't know how Konky can't resist going the whole way i.e. tune the crap out of it.

You know it's funny but I'm actually going the other way and caring less and less about weight. Or I'm happy with the weight as it is. It's quite light even with my C35s (5.5kg) or my RAR wheels (4.9kg) but it's the ride I'm enjoying. The quality of the ride alongside the Di2 is sensational.

artray

by artray

Hey Konky , It is a super light bike, for me it is about riding and you could have the most beautiful bike in the world. Its no good looking at it in your garage, so hats off to you because riding comes first.
:thumbup:

Martinski76

by Martinski76

I am a proud owner of the Storck Fascenario 06 for all 3 weeks now. My bike came up to 5,3 kg including pedals (speedplay zero) and Garmin 800. Most importantly this bike is working! This isn't just very nice bike to look at, but great to ride. Some of the ultralight bikes have so many issues, gear changing is awful no breaking power ( as with zero gravity Gravitas breaks). This bike however is just a dream in all aspects, the breaking power isn't any different than my SRAM Red. I have just raced this bike in Germany on the Nürburgring, and had a highest speed descending clocked at 97,8 km/h. I must admit though, at first this bike is very nimble, almost nervous compared with my Cannondale SuperSix, but once you get well under you, it is just amazing!!! It is like driving hothatch vs proper sports car like Ferrari (provided you not fan of other sport car brand).
I also ride AX Lightness SRT 24 wheels, and are the most amazing wheel set I ever had (also have the SRT 42 and Lightweight) very, very light only 850- ish gr., and surprisingly very comfortable (I have to check every now and then if I didn't get flat) being very stiff.
Once on the wheel subject, it is very easy in fact easier to change the wheels on Storck than Cannondale. No problems with breaks, or gearing.

All in all, if you ever wanted to get a bike that will be very advanced (currently the most) for decades, get Storck. :beerchug: