Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

majklnajt

by majklnajt

Cheap, of course! :thumbup:
Some day... maybe :beerchug:

tjk

by tjk

hate ya :x ... now I have giant bug in my head :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Not exactly pure Weightweenie.... but still crazy enought to hunt every possible gram (used to be, but still like reasonably light bikes :-))

- LITESPEED Obed

- STORCK Scenario Team

- FORT Columbus Ultrafoco

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

majklnajt

by majklnajt

sorry :roll:

tjk

by tjk

very small progress :-) 1932g frame set with Force, Thomson, Tune and 622g Stiletto fork.. new parts comming soon...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Not exactly pure Weightweenie.... but still crazy enought to hunt every possible gram (used to be, but still like reasonably light bikes :-))

- LITESPEED Obed

- STORCK Scenario Team

davej35

by davej35

Well built, subscribed to this thread.

tjk

by tjk

Anodised Thomson Elite 31.6 shortened 152g final weight with AX lightness style yokes 160g max :-) soo nice to see this weight on 45E and quality seatpost :up:

and few other new stuff arrived today, so I couldn´t resist to peek a bit into near future :-)

- LITESPEED Obed

- STORCK Scenario Team

majklnajt

by majklnajt

Nice botlles... ;)

Looking better and better :thumbup:

tjk

by tjk

New small package at home, so finally I was able to assembly main frame parts together and since we all are weenies here is my list with complete weight for this partial built :-)

Frame - Storck Scenario t. 56
Fork - Storck Stiletto r.
Headset - Mortop HS65 ahead
Spacer - 10mm carbon spacer
Stem - Tune Geilesteil 110mm
Seat clamp - Mortop
Seatpost - Thomson Elite layback
Seat - Tune Speedneedle Marathon
Cranks - Sram Force 175 Compact 50/34
BB - Sram GXP
Front der. - Sram Force
Rear der. - Sram Force

Partial weight 3,48 Kg, and when comes to budget, I´m in this baby for 760€ so far 8)

- LITESPEED Obed

- STORCK Scenario Team

CarpetFibre

by CarpetFibre

Excellent stuff. I love Storcks but I am biased. Please please please tell us you'll remove the stickers on those Spinergy wheels for the final result yes?

tjk

by tjk

CarpetFibre wrote:Excellent stuff. I love Storcks but I am biased. Please please please tell us you'll remove the stickers on those Spinergy wheels for the final result yes?

You´ll be dissapointed :-) I never thought about removing those stickers and never will :-).. I love them since I have no white PBO spokes.

- LITESPEED Obed

- STORCK Scenario Team

konky

by konky

For what it's worth I like the stickers. I think they work with this build. By the way so far so very, very good. In fact superb for that cost. To put it into perspective I paid not far off your quoted cost 'so far' for my AX stem.

PS I love Storck's too.

tjk

by tjk

Well truth is I´d love to have 5kg Roadie and 7Kg MTB... I know I could do that, but now I have to spent all my money on new flat and living, so I´m trying to keep my head under the sky and budget low :-D ... but the wors thing is, that bike Isn´t my only hobby, in fact I love fast cars and I´m building mine now and this is waaaay more expensive than bike :-D ... but you know.... what can I do when I love it ?! 8) 8)

- LITESPEED Obed

- STORCK Scenario Team

konky

by konky

tjk

I wasn't criticizing or in any way being negative on your spend when I compared the stupid price I paid for my Ax stem. Quite the opposite. You are creating a very special product at an incredible price. Power to you!

tjk

by tjk

I didn´t took it as criticizing :-) I undestood what you meant :-) Ijust pointed out I´d like to spent lots of money for ridiculously light beatiful bike but I can´t right now and it is killing me sometimes :mrgreen: especially when I´m reading this forums :-D :-D

- LITESPEED Obed

- STORCK Scenario Team

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

tjk

by tjk

Hi guys.. I´m looking for some advice... friend of mine offered me wheel change... his Spinergy wheels for Mine :-) ofcourse he offered me some parts I want to use on my bike for free as compensation for wheel price difference.. And my question is should I go for his white spinergy on my built? There will be only black/white on my bike so I think it also could look great.. wheel weights are almost simillar and since this built is based on functionality. look and budget I see this offer very reasonable :-) I just can´t decide if they fit or not... so what do you think?

spinergy Xaero with white PBO or Stealth FCC with black PBO :noidea:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

- LITESPEED Obed

- STORCK Scenario Team