by andreszucs

Any suggestions? under 210g?

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Tillquist

by Tillquist

andreszucs wrote:Any suggestions? under 210g?

Yes, Continental Podium TT (195g)
See all my bike h e r e

andreszucs
in the industry

by andreszucs

Tillquist wrote:
andreszucs wrote:Any suggestions? under 210g?

Yes, Continental Podium TT (195g)

Thanks for the advice. What kind of tire do you use on your super-duper TTX project? congrats on you amazing bike .

Tillquist

by Tillquist

andreszucs wrote:Thanks for the advice. What kind of tire do you use on your super-duper TTX project? congrats on you amazing bike .

Continental Competition 19 :thumbup:
See all my bike h e r e

andreszucs
in the industry

by andreszucs

Dawm!!! I like what I see. Interesting how removing the Zipp logos highlighted the chain and Trek sitckers. Very cool!
KMC chain installed and new setup chainrings 34/53. 34 for huge climbs and 53 for TT's....ready for everything!

(19g less removing Zipp stickers by the way.... :) )

Actual weight: 7550g

Next step:

Cassette: From Ultegra 12-23 (220g) to Recon 10SP 11-25 (100g) = saving 120g and Faster!!!!!
Zipp extensions bar and shifters: to...Zipp S-bend extensions integrated with Sram R2C = saving aprox 90g ( to be confirmed)

New theorical weight: 7340g

Dreams: Dash saddle TT09 (86g)....... :thumbup:

prendrefeu

by prendrefeu

Do you only have one leg?? Just guessing based off your avatar/image.
(Not meant in any way to be offensive or demeaning, I think it's amazing that you're able to ride/compete through the challenges!)
Exp001 || Other projects in the works.

JackDaniels

by JackDaniels

Just started my TT project. Good news it weighs 14 lbs, bad news it still needs some parts.

andreszucs
in the industry

by andreszucs

prendrefeu wrote:Do you only have one leg?? Just guessing based off your avatar/image.
(Not meant in any way to be offensive or demeaning, I think it's amazing that you're able to ride/compete through the challenges!)

You are correct! I'm bellow the knee amputee...but I like to be active as you can see! :beerchug:

Tallboy

by Tallboy

What kind of leg/ cleat interface do you use? I used to ride and work with some of the gb para squad and they had some cool legs with built in cleats where the cleat would be on a foot, unlike a lot which stick the cleat in line with where the leg bones would be so isn't efficient

I used to wind the guys up claiming their carbon legs weigh less than mine, so that's why they beat me up hills! That and the 20 hours a week training!
"I want to absorb all of your pop culture"

andreszucs
in the industry

by andreszucs

Tallboy wrote:What kind of leg/ cleat interface do you use? I used to ride and work with some of the gb para squad and they had some cool legs with built in cleats where the cleat would be on a foot, unlike a lot which stick the cleat in line with where the leg bones would be so isn't efficient

I used to wind the guys up claiming their carbon legs weigh less than mine, so that's why they beat me up hills! That and the 20 hours a week training!

I use the cleat attached straight to my carbon foot, but I still have some rubber to walk a little bit, the tube connecting to the socket is a cervelo P3 seatpost...very aero, to bad you can't see in this picture, but has a decent aero profile.

for your idea:

hansonator69

by hansonator69

andreszucs wrote:
Tallboy wrote:What kind of leg/ cleat interface do you use? I used to ride and work with some of the gb para squad and they had some cool legs with built in cleats where the cleat would be on a foot, unlike a lot which stick the cleat in line with where the leg bones would be so isn't efficient

I use the cleat attached straight to my carbon foot, but I still have some rubber to walk a little bit, the tube connecting to the socket is a cervelo P3 seatpost...very aero, to bad you can't see in this picture, but has a decent aero profile.

Respect! :thumbup:
Slam your stem.

Tallboy

by Tallboy

Thats cool! A p3 leg, nice. Looks sleeker and more high tech than the gb legs, though I guess they a overbuilt for track use. Enjoy the aero benefit!
"I want to absorb all of your pop culture"

Miller

by Miller

andreszucs wrote:I use the cleat attached straight to my carbon foot, but I still have some rubber to walk a little bit, the tube connecting to the socket is a cervelo P3 seatpost...very aero, to bad you can't see in this picture, but has a decent aero profile.

OMG, does that mean your leg has to conform to UCI aero restrictions?! (joking, I think) Anyway, much respect, both for your cycling and for your aero-weeniness.

andreszucs
in the industry

by andreszucs

Miller wrote:
andreszucs wrote:I use the cleat attached straight to my carbon foot, but I still have some rubber to walk a little bit, the tube connecting to the socket is a cervelo P3 seatpost...very aero, to bad you can't see in this picture, but has a decent aero profile.

OMG, does that mean your leg has to conform to UCI aero restrictions?! (joking, I think) Anyway, much respect, both for your cycling and for your aero-weeniness.

Good one! :) I do triathlons, so I'm lucky and free from UCI rules...rsrs

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

andreszucs
in the industry

by andreszucs

Juanmoretime wrote:Very excellent! Maybe some foil shaping there for cleaner air flow? :thumbup:

Super leg!!! I challenge here any member for this contest...Who has the most aero leg! 8)