Indy Fab naked Ti Factory Lightweight

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderator: Moderator Team

goyoyl

by goyoyl

Updated the build.

Swapped the old drivetrain with a Shimano Ultegra Di2. There was a weight penalty (for sure), but am really happy with the electronic shifting.

I opted to go with a 2012 SRAM crankset (instead of Shimano), but took off the SRAM decals on the crank arms.

Put back the the original custom painted carbon saddle, and for the brakes, kept the Gravitas at the rear, but put Simkins Egg Brakes in front.

Also ordered custom ENVE rim decals to color-match the frame. I know some might find this too much (with some opting for the white decals, and some preferring black stealth decals), but I figured, it was a good way to showcase both IF and ENVE (I'm a dealer of both brands).

Groovy Cycleworks 650B SS | Ibis Bow Ti | Ibis Steel Mojo | Ibis Mojo HDR | Indy Fab Ti Factory Lightweight | Indy Fab SSR | Parlee Z5 | Pegoretti Marcelo | Sycip Disc Cross Dresser | Sycip Diesel | Sycip 26+

by Weenie

Wingnut

by Wingnut

The naked looks great...the blue is absolutely awful, I'm sorry but it's too much! :frightened:
"It's not the destination...it's the ride!"

civdic

by civdic

What happened?? I liked the look of the Enve Smarts. Looks like a totally different bike with all the blue. Too much for my liking.

fadr

by fadr

The naked version was better! But still very impressive bike! =D

fanboy

by fanboy

Looks great! I'd ride that

giant man

by giant man

oh dear it was nice, bit of a mess now imo ...... too much man, too much ..

SWijland

by SWijland

Same here. This was truly an amazing bike, but with the new ENVE stickers and the SRAM crank... :noidea:

jmilliron

by jmilliron

The new Red cranks look much better without the decals.

And I agree with everyone else, the wheel decals put it way over the top.
2013 Wilier Cento1 SR || 2009 Ridley Crossbow || 2011 Yeti AS-R 5 Carbon

goyoyl

by goyoyl

Thanks for the comments (both positive and negative).

As mentioned when I posted, I knew the blue decals on 65s (as compared to the 3.4s) might not be to the liking of some.

But I distribute ENVE and wanted a bike to use as a "demo" to promote the use of custom ENVE decals.. :)

BUT I do still have the 3.4s. And in fact, use the 3.4 wheels when I ride. I put on the ENVE 65s when I put the bike on display...

Again, the more over the top a bike is, the chance of people noticing it increases. :) And that's exactly the goal I had when I slapped on the 65s with the matching blue decals. :)
Groovy Cycleworks 650B SS | Ibis Bow Ti | Ibis Steel Mojo | Ibis Mojo HDR | Indy Fab Ti Factory Lightweight | Indy Fab SSR | Parlee Z5 | Pegoretti Marcelo | Sycip Disc Cross Dresser | Sycip Diesel | Sycip 26+

CarlTroy

by CarlTroy

You know what, mate? I like the thing :thumbup:

goyoyl

by goyoyl

CarlTroy wrote:You know what, mate? I like the thing :thumbup:

Thanks!! :thumbup:

erotero

by erotero

and the final weight is?????? you know I had to ask
MASTER says... FASTER!!! ...but my leg still hurts...

veloman

by veloman

Makes me want a ti frame. So well done.