been looking at these seriously lately
i like people... i just can't stand assholes

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Echo

by Echo

Absolutely nothing short of spectacular! Indy Fab's level of craftsmanship is wonderful! Combined with your parts group and wheel set, the build is really beautiful. Well done!

ronderman

by ronderman

color me jealous - I swear I will get an IF ti at some point.

jsinclair

by jsinclair

Absolutely beautiful!

Anybody else think that the old SRAM force group is really pretty because it's not covered it crappy graphics that sram favor now?

justkeepedaling

by justkeepedaling

Beautiful! I think the seatclamp looks a bit bulky and out of place. That and the spacers, i guess. The workmanship is clear to see, however. Awesome build

limba

by limba

Did you post your Rapha cross bike on this forum?

redhed18

by redhed18

Awesome bike, holy hell! :thumbup:

Just a word about those DT RWS (rachet-wheel system) skewers...
They are ok until the plastic ratchet mech starts to go,
then toss them.

If you don't, one day it'll strip entirely and you'll be standing at the side of the road unable to get your wheel off...
:doh:

goyoyl

by goyoyl

Thanks for the compliments guys!!

Much appreciated!!
Groovy Cycleworks 650B SS | Ibis Bow Ti | Ibis Steel Mojo | Ibis Mojo HDR | Indy Fab Ti Factory Lightweight | Indy Fab SSR | Parlee Z5 | Pegoretti Marcelo | Sycip Disc Cross Dresser | Sycip Diesel | Sycip 26+

goyoyl

by goyoyl

limba wrote:Did you post your Rapha cross bike on this forum?

Not yet.. Will post pictures tomorrow.

Just did something cool with it today.
Groovy Cycleworks 650B SS | Ibis Bow Ti | Ibis Steel Mojo | Ibis Mojo HDR | Indy Fab Ti Factory Lightweight | Indy Fab SSR | Parlee Z5 | Pegoretti Marcelo | Sycip Disc Cross Dresser | Sycip Diesel | Sycip 26+

goyoyl

by goyoyl

redhed18 wrote:Awesome bike, holy hell! :thumbup:

Just a word about those DT RWS (rachet-wheel system) skewers...
They are ok until the plastic ratchet mech starts to go,
then toss them.

If you don't, one day it'll strip entirely and you'll be standing at the side of the road unable to get your wheel off...
:doh:

Thanks!! Never realized that could happen.. Dang, now have to switch skewers.. Appreciate the advise. :)

masters324

by masters324

looks great!! minus the spacers... From the looks of it is you chain one link to long?

Calnago
In Memoriam

by Calnago

Yes, nicely presented. Great photos. Re the skewers, I have a few sets of those skewers and while they look good and I've never stripped one, they kind of defeat the purpose of the whole "quick release" mechanism on most other skewers. Wouldn't get them again for that reason alone. Might as well go back to the old "wingnut" style if you have to turn them rather than just flip them open and drop the wheel out.
Colnago C64 - The Naked Build; Colnago C60 - PR99; Trek Koppenberg - Where Emonda and Domane Meet;
Unlinked Builds (searchable): Colnago C59 - 5 Years Later; Trek Emonda SL Campagnolo SR; Special Colnago EPQ

boots2000

by boots2000

What does the frame weigh?

BeeBee30

by BeeBee30

Gorgeous bike, I seriously want a Ti rig now 8) I think a deep carbon fibre conical spacer would suit the build better at the current stem height and the Enve stem just doesn't look quite right, I'm thinking a Thomson X2 would look right at home :?:
Ti or dye!

The Weenie formally known as CAADHEAD

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

goyoyl

by goyoyl

Updated the build.

Swapped the old drivetrain with a Shimano Ultegra Di2. There was a weight penalty (for sure), but am really happy with the electronic shifting.

I opted to go with a 2012 SRAM crankset (instead of Shimano), but took off the SRAM decals on the crank arms.

Put back the the original custom painted carbon saddle, and for the brakes, kept the Gravitas at the rear, but put Simkins Egg Brakes in front.

Also ordered custom ENVE rim decals to color-match the frame. I know some might find this too much (with some opting for the white decals, and some preferring black stealth decals), but I figured, it was a good way to showcase both IF and ENVE (I'm a dealer of both brands).