Giant OCR C2 build

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

istigatrice

by istigatrice

have you got any updated pics or weight? Interested to see where this build is now
I write the weightweenies blog, hope you like it :)

Disclosure: I'm sponsored by Velocite, but I do give my honest opinion about them (I'm endorsed to race their bikes, not say nice things about them)

QuinnTO

by QuinnTO

I will try to fit the Ritchey fork this weekend and get new pictures up (along with updated weight).

Was hoping to have a Red FD by now to replace the current Ultegra triple, but it seems to have gotten lost in the post. Trying to work that out right now.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

QuinnTO

by QuinnTO

Fitted the new fork today, though it's still uncut. Weighing the bike in pieces on my scale, it now comes to 7829 g.

Cutting the fork, removing spacers and possibly a bit more trimming here and there should get me to within 1 kg of the UCI limit. This weigh-in doesn't include the Zipp front wheel I got in December. Unless I find a 38 mm tubular rear wheel to at least somewhat match, I will probably sell it. Although, with the wheel and tire fitted, total weight would be closer to 7.55 kg. If anyone does know where I could get a matching rear wheel, please pm me.

Updated pics to follow.

QuinnTO

by QuinnTO

Here are the pictures, as promised. Please excuse cellphone pics and indoor lighting.
Attachments
photo.jpg
photo(1).jpg