2009 CAAD9 (not yet anywhere close to being lightweight)

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

Nailey13

by Nailey13

Here's my CAAD9 with the dura-ace components that I first purchased used and have moved over from what I was riding - a modified Felt T43 triathlon bike in road bike configuration :oops:. I know the wheels are miss-matched, everything is starting to show its age, and the bike as it is is very heavy, but so far I love the way the CAAD9 rides. Over the next few years, I'd love to upgrade to a set of Reynolds Attack carbon clinchers, 3T components throughout, 2012 or older SRAM Red, and a better Fizik Aliante saddle. With those changes, I think 16 lbs is a reasonable number to shoot for (maybe better :noidea: ). But until I find out about my career prospects though, the upgrades will have to wait.

Oh, and by the way, the handlebar tops are flat (it's just the angle of the photo that makes them look tilted).
Attachments
CAAD9.gif
CAAD9.gif (43 Bytes) Viewed 1254 times
CAAD 9 (WW).jpeg
"He who lets the world, or his own portion of it, choose his plan of life for him has no need of any other faculty than the ape-like one of imitation" (J.S. Mill, On Liberty).

BreakfastClub

by BreakfastClub

Nice CAAD, its looks like a solid ride. I recently purchased a used Caad 9 frameset myself .... Im anxiously waiting for its arrival.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com