Trek Madone SL 2007 Clear coat

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

Samuel Sanchez Gonzalez

by Samuel Sanchez Gonzalez

:thumbup: thanks

konky

by konky

You've got a genuine talent for bike build. Like personal style some people have got it and others don't. That fabulous bike has it in droves. A real work of art in my view. Well done.
Last edited by konky on Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Samuel Sanchez Gonzalez

konky wrote:You've got a genuine talent for bike build. Like persnal style some people have got it and others don't. That fabulous bike has it in droves. A real work of art in my view. Well done.

Funny thing is his bike looks so clean and stylish I thought parts were still missing to complete the build :unbelievable: :shock:

munk93

by munk93

It will get one last make-over. But probably not before Oktober-November 2013. I wanted some upgrades, but I came to the conclusion that I wanted a new bike where I wouldn't cry like a little girl when I smashed it(I had on crash one the Madone in the summer. The bike was fine :D ) . I'm a very huge fan of a well known Belgian rider who did something truly amazing last year. (Amstel-Fleche Wallone-LBL just to mention the big ones) And I'm falling In love with the Canyon Aeroad that he rode in 2011. I know that it would never come close to the Madone in looks, but still I'm sure that I would be able to make a bike that would make even Gilbert proud :) So the next question is, if I can actually afford it.

Samuel Sanchez Gonzalez

Won't it be difficult to get the same fit on a Canyon?

konky

by konky

Monkk93 what brand are your chainrings? You don't mention them in your build list.

munk93

by munk93

@Samuel
Well I'm not 100 percent sure about the fit on the Trek. I believe a 58(L) Aeroad with a 6 deg 120 mm stem, classic bars and the correct seatheight would fit me just fine.
@Konky
At the moment I ride Stronglight CT2 Ceramic, but the ones on the picture is just Dura Ace 7800 which I painted black.

munk93

by munk93

page 3 bottom. Just random spray in gloss black.

Samuel Sanchez Gonzalez

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=106647

I'm sure I found why you desire an Aeroad :beerchug:

Danes know how to build cool bikes that is for sure :thumbup:

munk93

by munk93

It's a great guess, but I gonna both disappoint you an Juggler there.
As said earlier, Philippe Gilbert is the most amazing rider I have seen. I'm a very big fan.
And I can't afford a BMC Teammachine. But both Canyon and BMC are great looking bikes.