Colnago M10

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

liam7020

by liam7020

Goodwin5311 wrote:Congrats - great looking build. Recently built up my MTBK as well, although it has been stuck on the trainer since, amidst The Winter that Shall Not End. Not too much sneaky here... some Red parts thrown in (cables, chain, cassette, bottom bracket). I debated the white vs. black accoutrement - I think they both look great, but found the 2011 SLR Carbonio Flow only in black at the time, so that sealed the deal. Up close, the differences between my CX-1 and this frame are more substantial than I had anticipated. There is lovely shaping on the top tube junctions, especially into the head tube, and the flare of the downtube into the bottom bracket can best be appreciated from the saddle. Hoping the lack of a clear coat doesn't cause distress as I throw this bike against the wall in six month's worth of criteriums... but can't wait to break the race cherry on this thing!

Absolutely gorgeous bike. What size is that and do you have a weight for the frame and fork?
Tarmac SL6 & Campag Record EPS https://weightweenies.starbike.com/foru ... 0&t=153968

"Sometimes you don't need a plan. You just need big balls." Tom Boonen

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

majklnajt

by majklnajt

Wow, I really like this one!!!
Just some high profile carbon tubs are missing ;)

Goodwin5311

by Goodwin5311

majklnajt wrote:Wow, I really like this one!!!
Just some high profile carbon tubs are missing ;)

I didn't post that pic originally because the tires are deflated (waiting to install the valve extenders) and there are standards about such things on WW. :smartass:

Calnago
In Memoriam

by Calnago

Now rims are too deep a profile for this build IMO. Baby bear wants to see some that are juusssst right.
Colnago C64 - The Naked Build; Colnago C60 - PR99; Trek Koppenberg - Where Emonda and Domane Meet;
Unlinked Builds (searchable): Colnago C59 - 5 Years Later; Trek Emonda SL Campagnolo SR; Special Colnago EPQ

StefanR

by StefanR

diversity.....

""the sheeps get loud... when the wolf is gone....."" Juan Marquez

grid256

by grid256

If Darth Vader had a crit bike, this would be it. It's a 52s right? I suppose he's taller than that though.

Murphs

by Murphs

Holy deep rims batman! I love it

More details about the wheels?

majklnajt

by majklnajt

It looks really good!! :thumbup:

A litlle bit too high for my personal taste though...

vinc

by vinc

Hi, here's an impression of the m10 I picked up yesterday and I'm very happy with it :D

Now figuring out the rest of the set-up :?

liam7020

by liam7020

vinc wrote:Hi, here's an impression of the m10 I picked up yesterday and I'm very happy with it :D

Now figuring out the rest of the set-up :?

Looks good vinc - what size is that and do you have a weight for frame and fork?
Tarmac SL6 & Campag Record EPS https://weightweenies.starbike.com/foru ... 0&t=153968

"Sometimes you don't need a plan. You just need big balls." Tom Boonen

grid256

by grid256

My matte 50s M10 came in at 1045g frame and 436g fork uncut.
Pics on scale in below thread:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=76021

Keen to know how the painted versions weigh in.

vinc

by vinc

liam7020 wrote:Looks good vinc - what size is that and do you have a weight for frame and fork?

Thanks!
Its a 50s and the weight I don't know yet but I guess just a little bit more than the mabk of previous poster.

Goodwin5311

by Goodwin5311

Image[/quote]

Absolutely gorgeous bike. What size is that and do you have a weight for the frame and fork?[/quote]

There was a scale at our race last week and this bike as spec'd above, except with one (heavy) Schwalbe Durano Plus race tire, 1 conti GP4000 and Blackburn carbon cages added, checked in at 15 lbs, 12 oz in a size 52s.

ironman1

by ironman1

Not to highjack this thread but figured best place to ask. How long did it take to recieve your M10's after placing order ?
I ordered an M10 di2 specific from Maestro 11/23/11 with expected delivery of 8 to 12 weeks and now 5 month's later no frame and race season is hear. Just curious if I'm getting the run around or delivery times are that far behind.

Thanks

vinc

by vinc

ironman1 wrote:Not to highjack this thread but figured best place to ask. How long did it take to recieve your M10's after placing order ?
I ordered an M10 di2 specific from Maestro 11/23/11 with expected delivery of 8 to 12 weeks and now 5 month's later no frame and race season is hear. Just curious if I'm getting the run around or delivery times are that far behind.

Thanks

Mine came about 5 weeks later then expected. I also ordered in the end of november an the frameset arrived early march... but it was worth waiting for :beerchug:

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com