Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

sancle1

by sancle1

Will they have a weight limit?

vdrey

by vdrey

Related question:

Will they be customizable for riders of different weights?

CedrickG

by CedrickG

Any physical spec on the new wheels or general ideas on what you want to offer? Width, Depth, Price Targets etc?

tharmor

by tharmor

When I inquired about the wheels a few months ago, Berk said that his goal was to create a wheel profile similiar with the current aero trends, but which was 100% carbon fiber. Of course,methinks could have changed since then. But I'm hoping to see Wheelset which is the offspring of a Lighweight Mielenstein and a Zipp Firecrest. Should be an exciting winter.

Berk
Carbon Cowboy

by Berk

Hi to all, first of all sorry for my late answer. At this moment I can't give you yet all the details, but the moulds are in progress. It is with aero shape, 25mm width. For the price etc. it's too early to tell more because we are still constructing the rear wheel and also after the moulds are finished we have to make some more tests etc.,..a process that takes time, and I can keep you updated when I have some more interesting news to share. It will for sure be an exciting winter

russianbear wrote:What adhesive do you use to stick the leather onto the saddle?

It is from Neostik, a Slovenian company based only a few km away from my home, don't know if you can get it in your country, here is how the package looks like:

Berk
Carbon Cowboy

by Berk

New custom frameset for a customer who wanted to have the rear brake under the bottom bracket. Hopefully I'll also be able to post the photos of the complete bike build. Hope you like that retro inspired design - it is a work of a great friend of mine and our third pair of hands at the company. He now also works on the frame repairs and the airbrush painting,..anyway, here a few photos:

We're already working on new frames, here is just one photo from the inside of the downtube:

I'm working on new prototype for my own use, this time it will be a <800g frameset (size L/56), I'll keep you updated as soon as I finish it. The goal is to make it as light as possible, the bottom bracket bearings will be integrated into the frame etc.,.. Also get some new brakes for my new bike build:

I also have some new Sram Red 22 parts, it will be sanded and I'll add some personal touch to it. I get the groupset completely new from a bike store that is from my former team mechanic, so really couldn't resist his offer, get a great price for the new groupset with THM brakes,..

I also had a visit from some journalis and get a few photos that I can share with you, mostly I'm only explaining how it's made at our company etc.,..

A photo of how I came to the company in the morning, it's just 3km away from me so I of course use my bike to get there

Here also some more photos of the shoe project that is in process, some things on the desk, you can see what inspired us for our own shoe,...as soon as I have some more news I'll for sure keep you updated

Raw carbon UD and UD prepreg

Some saddles in process...

jb

by jb

That frame looks really good with the white accents.

steff

by steff

really nice 8)
fibulas are very good and it will look very cool in your bike

ferrarista

by ferrarista

Can't wait to see the new wheels!! amazing work you are doing!
██

ihs0yz

by ihs0yz

Hi Jure! This is a little off topic but would it be possible if I dropped you an email to get your opinion on some CF modifications I'm planning to do? I'm a total amateur and was wondering if I could get some advise from you. Thanks in advance!

And great stuff by the way, can't wait to see a custom TT saddle :D

paradawt

by paradawt

Wooooow really nice Berk.

You're getting better each day.

Continue the good job.
Berria Belador 7

Berk
Carbon Cowboy

by Berk

Hi,
thanks to all! And sorry for my late answer, had to travel abroad and wasn't able to answer for a few days.

@ihs0yz
It might help, google a bit carbonmods and on youtube, there might be a few interesting tips how to work on some hobby projects. Otherwise just drop me an email

ProfessorChaos
in the industry

by ProfessorChaos

Any updates on your prototype wheels?

Berk
Carbon Cowboy

by Berk

Hi,
as soon as I'll have some more interesting news I'll for sure let you know, it's in process,.. :thumbup:

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com