But on the bright side the post man has been dropping goodies off at regular intervals these last weeks, and the parts for the new build are coming together nicely. But instead of dumping the whole build on you at once, I'll follow the tradition of the advent calendar and show something new every day. By 24 December all parts should be here, but the build may not (yet) be complete... tbd.
A few hints:
- The name relates to the intended use, but not in competition
- It should be a light build, but hopefully practical
- The frameset is not well known and for testing
- The build will involve some targeted modifications
- Inspiration and help has been enlisted by a board member who made a particularly popular build this year.
Without further ado, the first (very small) parts:
20 spoke washers (Pillar), front wheel:
24 spoke washers (Pillar), rear wheel:
20 alu nipples (Pillar), front wheel:
24 alu nipples (Pillar), rear wheel:
Total weight of components so far: 20.4 g
Stay tuned for the next update tomorrow...