Who are you (no off-topic talk please)
Moderator: Moderator Team
- Shop Owner
- Posts: 165
- Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:05 pm
- Location: San Diego, CA
Woh...these Chinese made bikes are littering the forum. Here's a change of pace. 12.89 lbs as seen. The Spawn Of Kraken. More pics to come.
- Posts: 105
- Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:02 pm
- Location: Sydney
The Dude is making a much needed comeback! Solid, not aesthetically perfect, but very solid build. Nice one
- Posts: 78
- Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:22 pm
Even better than I hoped it would be, WOW
- Posts: 576
- Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:19 pm
Oh wow, I am taken by this bike. Seriously.
I would run black sidewalls, but thats a personal thing.
Can you compare the ride to a few others that you have ridden?
- Posts: 379
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:01 pm
- Location: UK
Stunning, i like it with those sidewalls
- 2014 Lapierre Zesty AM 727-11.9kg
- 2012 Storck Fenomalist Di2 - 7.1kg
Carbon - Lightens your bike and your wallet
OCBD - Obsessive Compulsive Biking Disorder
- Posts: 343
- Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:20 am
Oh my god!!!
That is amazing, love everything (apart from the tubs, it needs black sidewalls as Doolop has said)
- Posts: 6717
- Joined: Sun Jun 18, 2006 10:29 am
- Location: Athens, Greece
Nice except from the cannondale crankset
- Posts: 34
- Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2004 8:50 am
- Location: Saint-Petersburg
The_Dude wrote:Woh...these Chinese made bikes are littering the forum. Here's a change of pace. 12.89 lbs as seen. The Spawn Of Kraken. More pics to come.
but frame and fork of your bike also made in china or taiwan (no difference)
- Posts: 141
- Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:52 pm
- Location: Switzerland / Hungary
Everything isn't "Made in China" is fake
sry.. couldn't stand.
Anyway.. nice bicycle you have.. I like the look of the Time frames!
Canyon Speedmax AL
- Posts: 2226
- Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:26 am
- Location: Atlanta, GA, US
miha wrote:but frame and fork of your bike also made in china or taiwan (no difference)
Time weave their own carbon and makes their frames/fork in house in France.
- Posts: 1582
- Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:24 pm
- Location: Center of the Universe
Seems subdued, or is it sub-Dude...no no just kidding.
+1 on the tires. I think tires should always be black...or the green and black vittoria paves.
- Posts: 1244
- Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:10 am
- Location: South Florida
kgt wrote:Nice except from the cannondale crankset
Thought the same thing. Nice nevertheless.
- Posts: 349
- Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:38 am
- Location: TN
The cranks are what make it awesome.
- Posts: 1057
- Joined: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:22 pm
- Location: Brooklyn
I really like the frame in red but that is one brillinat bike - congratulation.