Neil Pryde Alize

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

NWSAlpine

by NWSAlpine

I know the new Alize is both internal mech/electric but can the mechanical Bura SL be converted to internal electric? I know they have separate models for mech or electric but just wondering if it's still possible without having to compromise the frame with more holes.

I haven't had a chance to see the Bura SL in person yet.

cwdzoot
Shop Owner

by cwdzoot

Possible yes but not advisable. The mechanical frame has external shifter bosses so it's going to either look messy if you run it on the outside or you will have to drill your own holes.

Instagram - stylish square bike pics
Flickr - over 20 million views for good reason
Facebook - friends get the good info & coupons first

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

NWSAlpine

by NWSAlpine

I ended up pulling the trigger on a Large Alize frameset in black. 2012 sales were too tempting. I will be moving the 2012 Red group over from my CAAD10. Ordered the GXP exogram as the hollowgrams will have to go. The bike should be built by next weekend if I have some time this week. Super pumped.

NWSAlpine

by NWSAlpine

rrkite99 wrote:The frame was $ 2450 No Tax or shipping. This wasn't really a discount price but was down from last year with 2013 mods. Was bummed only color was black and they state warranty void if I paint frame. Yes can't wait to get it together but it is going to be awhile. Frame is supposed to be lighter. I will cut off all the packing mat.and post weight soon. mitch

I got my 2012 frame in size large. It is 1081g with rear hanger. Fork is 371g uncut. Seatpost is 244g with the post clamp and rubber position holder.

EDIT: I cut the fork to size and it dropped 30g. I'm not cutting the seatpost but I bet there is a few grams to drop there. Once I get my fit dialed in I may consider a one piece Berk seat and post.