DANICA - 5960g / 13.13 lbs Cervelo SLC. New pics on pg 8

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

BmanX

by BmanX

My new addition but not the total picture. 380g complete. Not the lightest bonded bar/stem combo but the most aero you have seen.

BIG DADDY B FLOW
AERO & LIGHT is RIGHT for 2 decades

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

BmanX

by BmanX

Still more to come with this. It will have add on's.
BIG DADDY B FLOW

BmanX

by BmanX

It has been a very difficult and rewarding year with no cycling time other than with my son and daughter.

1) the bars did not turn out at promised and after waiting so long for them, they have just sat on the work bench. Part of me wants to sell them and the other part needs to just install them and ride them.

2) my arthritis in my back has pretty much prevented me from riding. goofing around with the kids is about all I have done.

3) my work schedule with starting up a new office in the UK has sucked major time out of my schedule.

4) Custody/Child Support battles has really sucked the life out of me.

5) Good things are I have met the love of my life and that part of my life has been amazing. So I have been ridden a lot but have not been riding a lot.

2014 will be a new year and I should be able to put a lot of these items behind me and get back on the bike. Well other than #5 which needs to keep happening as much as possible but the new GF wants me to build her up a bike so that we can ride a lot more next year as she loves to ride.
BIG DADDY B FLOW

dgasmd

by dgasmd

BmanX wrote:It has been a very difficult and rewarding year with no cycling time other than with my son and daughter.

1) the bars did not turn out at promised and after waiting so long for them, they have just sat on the work bench. Part of me wants to sell them and the other part needs to just install them and ride them.

2) my arthritis in my back has pretty much prevented me from riding. goofing around with the kids is about all I have done.

3) my work schedule with starting up a new office in the UK has sucked major time out of my schedule.

4) Custody/Child Support battles has really sucked the life out of me.

5) Good things are I have met the love of my life and that part of my life has been amazing. So I have been ridden a lot but have not been riding a lot.

2014 will be a new year and I should be able to put a lot of these items behind me and get back on the bike. Well other than #5 which needs to keep happening as much as possible but the new GF wants me to build her up a bike so that we can ride a lot more next year as she loves to ride.

Love it. Best of luck!!
:thumbup: :beerchug: :thumbup:

ProfessorChaos
in the industry

by ProfessorChaos

LOL, I see what you did there Brian. So would you not recommend Velo Zephyr for having custom carbon work done? I have a project I was considering sending to him. Either way, best of luck in your adventures. Happy riding, and being ridden. lol

BmanX

by BmanX

If I had to do it all over again, I would have gone in a different direction.
BIG DADDY B FLOW

BmanX

by BmanX

Here is Danica in TT form. It is a very bad picture as the saddle and bar are not level. As shown without the aero bottle on the down tube, it weighs 6464g / 14.25 lbs.

BIG DADDY B FLOW

SLCBrandon

by SLCBrandon

How do you like the Tune Gum Gum?

BmanX

by BmanX

I prelaod the headset with an FSA compressor and then I use the Tune Gum Gum as a plug. Technically you do not need anything in there but I like the reasurrance I get by having something in there.
BIG DADDY B FLOW

BmanX

by BmanX

I need to get the front end down just a bit so I am looking for a zero rise dust cover and then I think it will be perfect.
BIG DADDY B FLOW

ProfessorChaos
in the industry

by ProfessorChaos

Yeah, or maybe a super drop stem, like a 45deg or something. That frontend does look kinda high.

BmanX

by BmanX

Needs to be high for my back now but not that high.
BIG DADDY B FLOW

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com