Scott Addict SL 2007

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderator: Moderator Team

Chiva

by Chiva

Here is my dirty race bike. Don't have the 20 mm carbon tubulars on here. Waiting for my group buy rims for that. This bike is decent light w/ training wheels and powertap. With the carbon tubulars and no powertap it should be very light. I'm not an extreme WW type, but I do want my race bike light! Will buy electric campy when it comes out (hopefully in a year or two, if not, Di2). Also will use metrigear or quarq next year depending on which is available.

Chiva
Attachments
Addict 1.jpg
Addict 2.jpg
Addict 3.jpg
Addict 4.jpg

by Weenie

Tinea Pedis

by Tinea Pedis

Nice bike mate!

Is it the angle of the shot, or are those hoods positioned higher than what would be 'standard'....?

Chiva

by Chiva

Tinea, you're right, the hoods are positioned a bit higher than "standard". I've been riding like that for the last 4.5 yrs. Not that I like LA or am trying to be like him, but I first noticed him w/ the hoods positioned like this or was it Savodelli, anyway, it keeps me from feeling like I'm leaning too far over the front of the bike if that makes any sense. The new campy shifters are soooo comfy! Thanks.

Chiva

sbrooks

by sbrooks

Nice bike. Purely going on aesthetics; would black brake calipers improve the look of the bike?

Chiva

by Chiva

Yeah black calipers would look sleeker. I had this vision though of red anodized accents; ie: calipers, skewers, nipples on my race wheels, chainring bolts, Nokon cables, etc. Maybe I should just do all black. The red does stand out a bit though. Thanks.

Chiva