Show us your Dales

Moderators: maxim809, Moderator Team

gamma_ray

by gamma_ray

LegalizeMyCAAD9 wrote:gamma_ray - nice!!

What's the complete bike weight?

I got the same bike a few weeks ago, pretty much like new but downtube got dented during shipping!
I wanted to cut my wrists when saw it :(

I hope you're not being too serious otherwise you need proffesional help :wink: And i don't know the weight yet, i still have to buy scales (will post the weights of my bikes a.s.a.p. when i get them).
I hurt myself today
To see if i still feel
I focus on the pain
The only thing thats real.

my introduction here:http://weightweenies.starbike.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=63830&start=0 UPDATED!!

dlburton

by dlburton

My new CAAD9 (replacing my old CAAD9)
BB30 crankset coming in the future.

15.76lbs (7.15kg) as shown
Attachments
Resize-Wizard-1.jpg

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

BeeBee30

by BeeBee30

Ok, so I had to clear out the garage today so thought it was a good opportunity to add my steeds to the 'Dale thread. Pics show my 08 SuperSix Weenie bike :D , SystemSix race bike and my latest addition, my CX9 winter/training bike.
Ti or dye!

The Weenie formally known as CAADHEAD

KB

by KB

Gerard - Very nice stable. They all look great, but the Super6 looks yummy with that stem. Only thing I would have different are the seatposts.

weenie #2533

by weenie #2533

Whoa!! White one is awesome !!! What bars are those, fsa new ergo bend or something ? Do you like them?

And just to add my updated ride to gallery... 8)

LegalizeMyCAAD9

by LegalizeMyCAAD9

CAADHEAD: very nice indeed!!

Which seatclamp you using? Omni Racer?

Rumours are that you also have a few Cannondale-related collectable items, would you mind showing them to us?

weenie #2533

by weenie #2533

I think it something like this? I have this one, but I had issues with seatpost slipping in ... that cost me a lot on some races :cry:
check out saddle height ,red/black kit

ps.
sorry I know you didnt asked me , but just wanted to share my experience :)

LegalizeMyCAAD9

by LegalizeMyCAAD9

Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated!

I got an Omni Racer seatclamp this week - i suspect it's a Token clamp or made by the same company - and was surprised with the weight, very light indeed, but i think the KCNC seatclamps are better designed!

racermech

by racermech

caadhead

Where did you get the super from? That is my former team, and the company on the top tube is the sponsor of the team, and of the company I still work for. What size is it and I might be able to give you a little history on it.

BeeBee30

by BeeBee30

Whoa! So many questions :lol:

KB: I love the EC90 posts, I think they are the best bang for the buck, light, durable and with plenty of setback. I do have a nice Daedalus sitting in the workshop for the SuperSix, but I'm a bit fat at the moment and think it might collapse under me! Whats the situation with your Supers Kev?

Weenie #2533: Zipp SL on the Super. I must confess to not have much airtime on that bike, but the bars feel great and they are so light for such a durable, oversize bars. I always felt like I was going to snap my old Schmolke bars lol.

LegalizeMyCAAD9: Yeah, Omni racers on all, though it might be a M2 on the Super maybe. I've never had slippage issues with the clamps and at the the moment packing quite a bit of extra weight :( I have them torqued to spec, 5nm I think? and use Tacx paste. Those Pro Stealths on the CX9 you sent me are soooo nice, the front end feels so stiff even with the Easton EC90X forks which have a leass than stiff rep. I have a load of older Cannondale Saeco era stuff, clothing, casual wear etc, used to be a bit of collector, I'll have to dig it out at somepoint and post it up.

Racermech: I got it on Ebay from the US(as pretty much all my gear is from 8) ) I can't remember from who exactly. Its a size 54cm. Be great if you can supply a little info. I love the look of the team graphics, it sets it apart from standard Supers, plus your unlikely to see another in the UK! Maybe you could help me get some matching team clothing? My first 'Dale, a CAAD5 was an ex team ride from the US so I got the bug with that, checkout the early WW parts- AM350's and Sweetwing cranks, loved that bike! Please don't take the piss out of the decor, its a hotel room in Majorca :D
Ti or dye!

racermech

by racermech

Wow cadd that was the first year we sponsored the team. The super 6 was one of 3 guys. I am pretty sure I know who yours was which means it was hardly ridden. That year team kit is hard to come by. There where only 12 guys on the team, only i think 14 bikes where produced with that paint job. I can get you setup with the 2010 team kit. We changed the company logo a while back. It would go quite well, mostly white with some orange trim and black. Drop me a pm if interested.

here is the team website. http://www.cycling.schroederiron.com They have not kept it up latley but you get the idea.

Here is a pic of the team from that year on action

BeeBee30

by BeeBee30

Great to know the frame was little used, you always take a risk buying used carbon :D Fantastic to think one of those 'Dales in the picture could be mine, shame it wasn't a little higher in res, maybe you could email me the pic? I'm def interested in getting some kit, I gotta lose quite a few pounds at the mo, when I'm a little leaner I'll drop you a line, but if any size large stuff comes your way give me a holla :lol:
Ti or dye!

racermech

by racermech

That pic I know is not your frame, we only had 3 54cm 2 56cm, everything else was 58 or 60...big team.

I will see if I can find a pic of the frame I think is yours. The new team kit I can pick up from the shop sponsor in any size :wink: I will put an email out and see if anyone has the older stuff around. I have a caad9 56 team for sale if your interested...lol

BeeBee30

by BeeBee30

Thanks Man. Lol if it was a 54cm maybe, but I'd probably be facing a divorce! :roll:
Ti or dye!

Hubert

by Hubert

Here's my '10 CAAD 9.

I just finished it this morning (hence the poor tape job) but I just couldn't wait to ride it. Love it.

Build:

'10 58cm frame
Thomson Elite
Fizik Arione CX Kium
Tacx Tao cages
'09 Centaur allo w/ '09 carbon shifters (I can't believe how much better the ergos are on these, wow!)
Campagnolo BB30 adapter cups
Fizik microtex tape
32 3x training wheels w/ Record hubs, Velocity Fusion hoops
3T Rotundo Pro 44cm
3T ARX Pro (the cheap one) stem 140 cm, -6*
Speedplay Stainless Steel Zeros Track edition (stiffer springs)

Weight is 18.1lbs w/ training wheels. Haven't weighed it w/ the race wheels.

Anyone have a set of SISL cranks they wanna sell? 172.5mm, 53/39 BB30?
Attachments
CAAD.jpg
Turn down the suck knob.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com