Finally, my BMC SLC01

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

dandancast

by dandancast

I am getting the Easton EC90 Aero Handlebars, are you happy with it?
Is the drop confortable to ride?

Also thinking of the Easton EA90 Aero TT wheels. Any feedback on it?

Thanks, Daniel

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Run300

by Run300

dandancast wrote:I am getting the Easton EC90 Aero Handlebars, are you happy with it?
Is the drop confortable to ride?

Also thinking of the Easton EA90 Aero TT wheels. Any feedback on it?

Thanks, Daniel

It's hard to say on the handlebars. Definitely like them the more I ride them(only ridden them twice now, threw out my back and it's been freezing here). At first I wasn't sure about the bar being flat up top, but on the second ride it really started to grow on me. Can't comment much on the drop, right now it's just different, since its a new handlebar.

As for the wheels, I'm not sure how different the TT wheels are from the normal wheels, but I must say I LOVE THEM. The reason for the new bike was because of a wreck which in turn, bent my frame. The back wheel was barely out of whack, and I hit the pavement pretty hard. Also, I'm not heavy, nor am I that light (185 lb), but there isn't a weight limit on the wheels, which is always nice. I would always recommend these wheels, wish I could keep my EDGE wheels, but they're in another category.

TheRock

by TheRock

Nice looking bike Run300...so tell us how she rides :mrgreen:

lobos8403

by lobos8403

Great looking rig..

CentoUnoSL01

by CentoUnoSL01

I'd mine for almost 2 years & had gone thru many upgrades eg. Groupset Shimano Ultegra to 7900 to SR11 & Wheels : Fulcrum Racing Zero to Easton EC90 AERO to Fulcrum RS etc... very well balanced bike & love the distinctive design, will be getting the new SLR early next year once it's available here in Singapore.

4.5 Stars out of 5 (IMO)
Attachments
BMC SLC 01 a.jpg

worstshotever

by worstshotever

Really like the looks of that bike, and can empathasize with the wife issue, too.

CentoUnoSL01

by CentoUnoSL01

Dear All BMC fan, the new SLR has landed in Singapore, I will be testing this new bike within the next few days.
First look at it, unique shape & beautifully finished even tho its made in Taiwan! the rear fork was finished in a different carbon (like snake skin) compared to the rest of the body frame (Silk like), really really nice. Hopefully the ride live up to that racy look. :thumbup: