Weight Weenies
* FAQ    * Search    * Trending Topics
* Login   * Register
HOME Listings Blog NEW Galleries NEW FAQ Contact About Impressum
It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:32 pm

All times are UTC+01:00





Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:54 pm
Posts: 75
Location: Funky Town, USA
Mads Kock wrote:
did you get shorter arms in the 7 years? :-)

great looking bike.


Not sure what that means.

_________________
Via Dolorosa


Top
   
Posted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:14 pm 


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:54 pm
Posts: 75
Location: Funky Town, USA
bencolem wrote:
Its a beautiful looking bike but exactly the same post in four different topics :noidea: C'mon man, don't overload it...



Well... each topic is relevant. So who cares?

_________________
Via Dolorosa


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 26, 2005 7:52 am
Posts: 2767
Location: Malmö, Sweden
by shorter arms I meant that the frame looks like it's a like too long for you (because of the position of the seat) so I was wondering if you got shorter arms since you originally bought the frame? :-)

_________________
My blog


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:54 pm
Posts: 75
Location: Funky Town, USA
Mads Kock wrote:
by shorter arms I meant that the frame looks like it's a like too long for you (because of the position of the seat) so I was wondering if you got shorter arms since you originally bought the frame? :-)


Look closely and you'll notice the seat is centered perfectly as it should be. the non-setback KCNC post give the appearance of the seat being pushed forward when in fact it is not.

_________________
Via Dolorosa


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:59 pm
Posts: 982
Location: North Wales
lung wrote:
Mads Kock wrote:
by shorter arms I meant that the frame looks like it's a like too long for you (because of the position of the seat) so I was wondering if you got shorter arms since you originally bought the frame? :-)


Look closely and you'll notice the seat is centered perfectly as it should be. the non-setback KCNC post give the appearance of the seat being pushed forward when in fact it is not.


I wouldn't say it's the seatpost, it's the saddle, you have the saddle centred, but the rails are quite far back on the saddle - I've got the same saddle and it does look a bit funny :lol:

_________________
http://www.flickr.com/photos/21993463@N06/

http://twitter.com/JP_Griffiths


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 26, 2005 7:52 am
Posts: 2767
Location: Malmö, Sweden
ah okay - don't know anything about road seats. Just looked like your seat was pushed alot forward :-)

_________________
My blog


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:54 pm
Posts: 75
Location: Funky Town, USA
Redddraggon wrote:
lung wrote:
Mads Kock wrote:
by shorter arms I meant that the frame looks like it's a like too long for you (because of the position of the seat) so I was wondering if you got shorter arms since you originally bought the frame? :-)


Look closely and you'll notice the seat is centered perfectly as it should be. the non-setback KCNC post give the appearance of the seat being pushed forward when in fact it is not.


I wouldn't say it's the seatpost, it's the saddle, you have the saddle centred, but the rails are quite far back on the saddle - I've got the same saddle and it does look a bit funny :lol:



At any rate... the fit feels good... I will say that the ITM bars are a longer reach than my other bike... but no biggie.

_________________
Via Dolorosa


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2

   Similar Topics   Author   Replies   Views   Last post 
There are no new unread posts for this topic. Lots of small parts !!

in For sale - Pictures are mandatory 22-3-13

caballero

0

392

Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:43 pm

caballero View the latest post

There are no new unread posts for this topic. My Pegoretti Ciavete MxxxxxO [lots of photos]

[ Go to page: 1 2 ]

in Introduce Yourself / Gallery - Please use metric weights.

titaniumdan

25

3795

Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:41 am

maverick_1 View the latest post

There are no new unread posts for this topic. FS: Lots of stems- Many 13cm and 12cm- and some randoms

in For sale - Pictures are mandatory 22-3-13

boots2000

0

277

Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:22 pm

boots2000 View the latest post

There are no new unread posts for this topic. My titanium road bikes (Moots & Merlin inside)

in Introduce Yourself / Gallery - Please use metric weights.

tfayet

11

1194

Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:21 am

tfayet View the latest post

There are no new unread posts for this topic. Attachment(s) Merlin titanium Extralight 1997, size 57, + NOS Look carbon fork

in For sale - Pictures are mandatory 22-3-13

alasamerlin

0

282

Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:26 am

alasamerlin View the latest post


All times are UTC+01:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: wheelbuilder and 18 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited