Casati Laser La speciale-EPS

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

mriddle

by mriddle

Here is my new Casati Laser. I ordered this last year and have been slowly getting things together. I live in the US but ordered thru RaceScene in the UK, who were great to work with. Gave them my measurements, selected the color (a Casati Campionissimo standard color) and waited about 3 months. The La especiale is the Laser that has internal cable routing and internal seat clamp. The electric version and integrated headset were a custom request, as was the painted stem.

Still lowering the stem and will re-cut the fork at some point. Not sure about the white bar tape, may go with some black leather. The EPS is beyond anything imagined, and is very easy to set up and dial in.
Attachments
DSC06354.JPG

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

GASer

by GASer

Very nice. Consider keeping the white tape and switching to a white san marco zoncolan saddle.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
Trek SpeedConcept 9.9 Project One, Basso Diamante SV, DeRosa SK (sold), Orbea Orca Gold 6430gr, Orbea Aqua, Tommasini Tecno, FM-066SL 6480gr, Kinesis RaceLight T2, Trek Superfly 100, Orbea Alma 29, Specialized Enduro S-Works 29, KTM EXC-250

phlip

by phlip

You are one lucky guy! A fantastic bike and, from the looks of it, great weather to ride it in!

I also like the wheels very much. Go real well together with classic, thin steel frames. Though I wonder if they look good with black tyres too. Please take a photo should you ever mount such tyres.

As long as saddle and tape are colour-coordinated, I think black or white bar tape would look equally well. Especially since the bike has both colours as well (fork and chainstays).

The only thing I personally would alter is the bottle holders. In my eyes those elite steel holders don't look good on any frame, not even steel ones ;-) I would prefer modern, carbon ones.

Best regards form snow-covered Dresden!