The Wilier club

Moderators: maxim809, Moderator Team

danbjpa

by danbjpa

i contact Piotr at Smud for seatclamp but 2 days after doesn't expected that he reply me anymore, so i bought a Carbonice at bike24, when i finish payment, i received a Piotr reply. :doh: lol
so, i bought a Smud clamp to support handmade carbonart cool guy.. he reply all others emails, made clamp and send me, all within 1 week - easy this time. Now i waiting receive the 2 clamps and choose the most cool and light
:back2topic:
Here's mine in crappy pic of my dead iphone ('blue screen of death').
With 32mm clinchers with stikers (no stikers now), record 12-27 cassette and stock 72g DT skewers (i have 29g Extralite), stock porky 19g wilier seatclamp and only one 50g conti tubs (front). So, sub 5.7kg is real.
beyond waiting clamps, i'm in process with Berk to buy a seatpost combo. :twisted:
diego zero.7.JPG

Sorry for my shame english!

Doyler

by Doyler

Wow, that's gonna be seriously light!

Your English is fine. I understood everything.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Fluoro7

by Fluoro7

Seatpost clamp is the only issue I've had with my 0.7 - the stock one sucks and I was also getting slippage. I changed out to a Miche, not the most WW (lighter than stock) but no more slippage and it seems a nicely thought out design to boot.
Wilier Zero7 (1st gen) Fluoro
RIP Cervelo R3 2012 White on Black

Kumppa

by Kumppa

Very nice and light!

Doyler

by Doyler

Build in progress.

danbjpa

by danbjpa

@Doyle

it's a N+1, right?!

:thumbup:

aqualelaki

by aqualelaki

Doyler wrote:Build in progress.

Are you ditching Zero 7 and going back to Cento Uno?

Doyler

by Doyler

I'm so pleased to have that 101 frame again as I really loved my last one. The finish on this one is actually way better than my broken one. It's second hand but clearly the last owner kept it in better condition than my one. I think he didn't ride it too often due to injury though. It took an age to locate it. I searched all over the web and since it is an old model (from around 2012 or so) the options were limited. Some places in the states had em but I'd get hit with import tax. Anyway, in the end I posted in a Wilier Facebook fan-page and quick enough a chap responded to me. That was back in January. I've had the frame since mid February but 'kept it quiet' till now, if you get my meaning ;-)

My plan was to keep the Zero7 but probably it doesn't make much sense. I'll get the 101 built up and then make a decision.

aqualelaki

by aqualelaki

Doyler wrote:I'm so pleased to have that 101 frame again as I really loved my last one. The finish on this one is actually way better than my broken one. It's second hand but clearly the last owner kept it in better condition than my one. I think he didn't ride it too often due to injury though. It took an age to locate it. I searched all over the web and since it is an old model (from around 2012 or so) the options were limited. Some places in the states had em but I'd get hit with import tax. Anyway, in the end I posted in a Wilier Facebook fan-page and quick enough a chap responded to me. That was back in January. I've had the frame since mid February but 'kept it quiet' till now, if you get my meaning ;-)

My plan was to keep the Zero7 but probably it doesn't make much sense. I'll get the 101 built up and then make a decision.

Congrats... I know exactly the feeling when descending... I like my other bike (Tarmac) when descending.
But Zero7's frame is such a beautiful thing.

Fluoro7

by Fluoro7

Congrats Doyler, love the CentoUno in that matte carbon.. only bested by the Superleggera IMO :) And nice touch on the Zipp "CentoUno's" ;)

Doyler

by Doyler

Finished building it earlier...

Can't wait to get a spin on it.

Doyler

by Doyler

Fluoro7 wrote:Congrats Doyler, love the CentoUno in that matte carbon.. only bested by the Superleggera IMO :) And nice touch on the Zipp "CentoUno's" ;)

Do you know, I never actually noticed that until you said it :)

chazmtb

by chazmtb

Here is a new picture of my SL. Was going to change to 2015 Super Record but SRAM Red22 is just fine. Weighs in at 6250 without garmin.

Fluoro7

by Fluoro7

Those 101's are looking real good... 8)

petepeterson

by petepeterson

Don't have any decent photos or weight on it but here's my latest build. Picked the frame up used. Spent many hours prepping the frame and then had it repainted by a local painter. Always loved the shape of the Cento1SR but not a big fan of the tron paint. To the fit police: there is something weird with the angle of the photo as the saddle is indeed level.

2015 Chorus
Bora One (tubulars)
Deda stem/bar
Fizik Arione CX
Speedplay stainless

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com