The Wilier club

Moderators: maxim809, Moderator Team

danbjpa

by danbjpa

Thanks all!

The brakes are AX Lightness orion, tuned with carbon spring and custom brake shoes

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

CrankYanker

by CrankYanker

Ok, I feel some what a bit inadequate posting my Wilier after Dan's. But here's my budget built.

Doyler

by Doyler

^^^

I love it!

irongatsby

by irongatsby

Lampre Cento 1 SLs are so nice.. both builds are great. I love the bar stem combo. Those are the Plasmas made for Wilier, correct?

Monza36
PowerMeister

by Monza36

update 2014/15
Switched from Zipp to Bora Ultra two...

Image Image
"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting."
Strava: https://www.strava.com/athletes/3465297
--Steve McQueen--

CrankYanker

by CrankYanker

irongatsby wrote:Lampre Cento 1 SLs are so nice.. both builds are great. I love the bar stem combo. Those are the Plasmas made for Wilier, correct?

Yep, they are the FSA integrated plasma made for The Cento. They are the most comfy bars that I've ever ridden.

Philwong

by Philwong

Greetings from Singapore.

Phil

Philwong

by Philwong

Love my GT, fast and comfortable. Almost stock setup except for the wheelset and Q-ring.

Phil

MartyWild

by MartyWild

Martin1977 wrote:Here is my new Zero7 with ZIPP 808 and low WW wheels:

4,86kg with low wheels, about 5,6kg with ZIPPs

Loving it with the Zipps, great weights too!

vejnemojnen

by vejnemojnen

Philwong wrote:Greetings from Singapore.

Phil

:welcome: I love that GT you've posted. Probably would look better with black or white chainrings, but that's a matter of personal taste. :) How does that frame rides?

Regards

Philwong

by Philwong

vejnemojnen wrote:
Philwong wrote:Greetings from Singapore.

Phil

:welcome: I love that GT you've posted. Probably would look better with black or white chainrings, but that's a matter of personal taste. :) How does that frame rides?

Regards

Not exactly the stiffest frame so the GT aren't a strong sprinter, but it climbs really well even with the high profile Reynolds and amazingly comfortable. More importantly, it is a drop dead gorgeous bike kitted with matching quality SL-K components customized for Wilier. Basically it is love at first sight although I'm never into aesthetics.

Phil

Fluoro7

by Fluoro7

Hi all you Wilier fans :)

I acquired a new Wilier Zero 7 frame in Fluoro size XL over the holidays and swapped everything over from my old Cervelo R3. So, I just had to join WW (after lurking for many years :lol: ) and hopefully post a pic of my bike. But I guess I need to make some posts first?

Anyhow, I am at least part of the Wilier club and will post a pic when I can. I will say I absolutely love the frame (it is the first generation model) and can't wait until spring!
Wilier Zero7 (1st gen) Fluoro
RIP Cervelo R3 2012 White on Black

nickl

by nickl

I'm kicking around the idea of getting my SR1 repainted. There are some (minor) paint chips, and I don't love the way it is covered with random logos (they really needed to put an BB386evo logo on it? And LIT:Large Inflatable Tubes. Really!?).

Has anyone got pics of good custom pained SR1s? I'm thinking maybe candy-red and matt black logos?

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

kgt

by kgt

Fluoro7 wrote:I acquired a new Wilier Zero 7 frame in Fluoro size XL over the holidays and swapped everything over from my old Cervelo R3.

After your first rides we need a comparative review between R3 and Zero7 please!