Pictures of Colnagos

Moderators: maxim809, Moderator Team

poppiholla

by poppiholla

Are these frames 2014 models or special paint edition for customers.
Specialized Tarmac S-works SL7 (Satin carbon spectraflair tint)
Specialized Tarmac S-works SL6 (Green Cameleon)
Specialized Tarmac Pro SL6 Disc (Blue/Teal Sram Force AXS)
Specialized Epic Elite 29
Greetings from the Netherlands

solarider

by solarider

They are all on the colnago website, and apparently available now to order.

Contrary to my first thought, I am quite falling for the red one. With SR, it would match the components nicely. The blue might not.

Well done Colnago. Some designs are quite timeless. It is about time they reinstated the kind of paint that they were famours for.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

poppiholla

by poppiholla

I like the blue paint, but the cyclist on the top tube is overkill. Overall I am not completely happy with the new colours when I compare them with 2012 colours.

giant man

by giant man

I'm sure they're revise all their new colourschemes just for you mate

poppiholla

by poppiholla

That would be nice. :mrgreen:

a.davis12

by a.davis12

nearly done, haven't finished my alloy brake levers, but nearly there.
record 10, silver record hubs, open pros, corsa cx tyres (probably get veloflex something or other when i wear these out, deda zero 100 post+stem polished and a newton shallow bar which i polished the exposed bit of. not set on saddle yet either.

kgt

by kgt

Very well done. :thumbup:
A more 'classic' saddle would look even better.

a.davis12

by a.davis12

i'm not sold on 'classic' saddles, theyre too bulky for my eye and uncomfortable too. maybe and older slr with ti rails or something. hmmmmm

i think i have a problem.............

Zakalwe

by Zakalwe

Christ.

I actually saw your red one on another forum from back when you built it, that's the one that got me sold on how good it'll look chucking black parts on my Master so I should thank you for that. I was already set on the exact same Record/Chrono wheels before I saw yours, what lacing pattern did you build those in?

a.davis12

by a.davis12

Zakalwe wrote:Christ.

I actually saw your red one on another forum from back when you built it, that's the one that got me sold on how good it'll look chucking black parts on my Master so I should thank you for that. I was already set on the exact same Record/Chrono wheels before I saw yours, what lacing pattern did you build those in?

ha, no problem! i reckon black looks much better than silver on the sarroni, i'm half tempted to put the bits over to the other two just to see what they look like all blacked out, but that's a lot of work for a photo:p. have you got a pic of yours?

my wheels are all built up 3x. the sets on the sarroni/zabel were built by a local wheel builder, the set on the c59 by starbike (can actually recomend them, i've flogged these and they keep asking for more. haven't needed trueing and are really well tensioned), the set on the eps are a set of hope hoops which arrived today and the ones on the molteni i built up this week. the cronos are a light rim and can't take too high a tension, still ride reallllllllllyyyy nicely.

fletch62

by fletch62

Are they your paintings in the background @a.davis12? Look like Peter Booth's style.

SalsaLover

by SalsaLover

@a.davis12

that's quite a collection there :thumbup:

I love my master, but let me ask, why you need 3 of them ? ;)
Hucken The Fard Up !
Colnagos : C50 ST01 - Master 30th AD10 - C40 Mapei WC

Zakalwe

by Zakalwe

I think the answer to "why" is, "why not?" :P

a.davis12 wrote: have you got a pic of yours?

The frame's sitting at the shop until I pick it up in a couple of weeks, but its the same AD10 paint as SalsaLover's up there. Still waiting for the hubs to turn up on back order too, and I've got Chorus 11 to bang over from another bike that I promised to upgrade. Should be about a month I guess, hopefully the blue will turn out ad nicely as your Saronni with all the black and white stuff I chuck on it.

a.davis12

by a.davis12

fletch62 wrote:Are they your paintings in the background @a.davis12? Look like Peter Booth's style.

nup, the paintings are my older brothers. i have no artistic ability whatsoever. if remember right there were quite a few comparisons between my brothers and peter booths style thouugh

SalsaLover wrote:I love my master, but let me ask, why you need 3 of them ? ;)

Zakalwe wrote:I think the answer to "why" is, "why not?" :P

This. :p
the sarroni was my finishing school present to myself (and my first colnago), the zabel was the 'i'm bored at work' present to myself, the week the zabel arrived the eps which is my favourite eps paint scheme ever(amit, which had been discontinued a 18 months earlier), and my size was on super special from the distributor, so i couldn't say no. the c59 was ordered when the nero was released, simply because i am batman. and the molteni was the 'not allowed to have it bike'. colnago refused to make it for a few years before relenting (sent them pictures of my other four).
Zakalwe wrote:The frame's sitting at the shop until I pick it up in a couple of weeks, but its the same AD10 paint as SalsaLover's up there. Still waiting for the hubs to turn up on back order too, and I've got Chorus 11 to bang over from another bike that I promised to upgrade. Should be about a month I guess, hopefully the blue will turn out ad nicely as your Saronni with all the black and white stuff I chuck on it.

i'm sure it will look awesome. they ride even better.

Leviathan

by Leviathan

fabulous...where do you live and what is the code on your alarm system?

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com