Pictures of Colnagos

Moderators: maxim809, Moderator Team

majklnajt

by majklnajt

Nobody asked me to post this pic. And I dont care what other think about this.
I posted it because I like this bike! And now with Deda superzero seatpost, especially! :wink:
Now only stem needs to get black... with white Colnago logo on top! ;)

Calnago
In Memoriam

by Calnago

Roobay wrote:Stefan never asked me to post it...
I just thought (wrongly) that people would be interested to know
Get over it guys,
Blame me if anything for posting :noidea:

Nothing to blame you for Roobay. This is a thread for pics of Colnagos. And pics elicit comments and questions. Anyone who was on this site last year would instantly recognize this bike as Stefan's. Hence the questions. Now that I know he "doesn't look at this site" I won't direct any comments or questions his way. Only to the person who posts the picture. So, thanks for posting. Love the bike. Do you think you could persuade the owner to change the stem, you know, for aesthetic reasons? It's a really nice bike otherwise :).
Colnago C64 - The Naked Build; Colnago C60 - PR99; Trek Koppenberg - Where Emonda and Domane Meet;
Unlinked Builds (searchable): Colnago C59 - 5 Years Later; Trek Emonda SL Campagnolo SR; Special Colnago EPQ

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

elviento

by elviento

1cm smaller frame with a standard 82-84 deg stem would look even better. Still, quite nice either way.
Fast falcons: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3mTPEuFcWk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
www.falcobike.com
Facebook: falcobikeglobal

Calnago
In Memoriam

by Calnago

majklnajt wrote:Nobody asked me to post this pic. And I dont care what other think about this.
I posted it because I like this bike! And now with Deda superzero seatpost, especially! :wink:
Now only stem needs to get black... with white Colnago logo on top! ;)
]

Damjan, Roobay, why so defensive for posting a pic of a Colnago in this thread. I'm glad you posted it. I love this bike. I'm sure if the owner told you he didn't want you to post it then you wouldn't, so one can only assume that he is ok with your posting it. This is a good place for it.
Colnago C64 - The Naked Build; Colnago C60 - PR99; Trek Koppenberg - Where Emonda and Domane Meet;
Unlinked Builds (searchable): Colnago C59 - 5 Years Later; Trek Emonda SL Campagnolo SR; Special Colnago EPQ

finner

by finner

The Deda post is much better. Beautiful bike, looks new and classic at the same time, colour scheme is very unfussy. Would like to see a black Deda stem and the Enve decals removed........but I could live with it as is ;-))

majklnajt

by majklnajt

I tried to be sarcastic, but it looks defensive :D

Calnago, is your 3T bar also without cable grooves???

Calnago
In Memoriam

by Calnago

Damjan, I have the 3T Team bar and the 3T LTD. I believe they both had grooves (not home to check at the moment) and if I am not mistaken the Team may have had a groove on front and back and the LTD had a groove just on the back. What I like about the LTD is the smooth taper from the bulge at the stem area to the narrower width of the rest of the bar. The Team has more of an abrupt edge at that transition. Very nice shapes. I haven't used the PRO but some say it's the stiffest of the three. All the same great shape.

CrazyErrol

by CrazyErrol

Cal, when do we get to see your new setup?

majklnajt

by majklnajt

Well, the PRO doesnt have cable grooves and I dont like that :?

I also have to tell you all that I bought Prologo bartape silk touch.
It feels very good, but it is the shitiest bartape to put on the handlebar!!!!!!!
It looks like I have done it for the first time.

irongatsby

by irongatsby

Nice...
I don't mind the white stem. It appears to be an extension of the top tube w the black tape matching the fork and stays. The black face plate/white stem combo is sweeet imo

CrazyErrol

by CrazyErrol

I like the stem but those enve decals give me nightmares.

majklnajt

by majklnajt

I like them!

What do you think? I now its badly done, but you get the idea....
Something is missing on the stem, needs a bit more white ;)
Attachments
stefan.JPG

Calnago
In Memoriam

by Calnago

Can you make the saddle and bartape all white, leaving the stem black? Just want an idea how that would look.

eurperg

by eurperg

I have wondered how the wheels would look if you change the wing shapes next to ENVE logo to bat wings... Would look great with a PR00 C50 with totally murdered out components... :lol: I have been actually looking for one in 58 or 59 size for a while...

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

majklnajt

by majklnajt

I would, but I am no expert in doing this, as you can see. ;)
But eurperg is... and while he is already here.......... :D