Pictures of Colnagos

Moderators: maxim809, Moderator Team

Imaking20

by Imaking20

Selmer wrote:
Imaking20 wrote:My first 'Nago

Still not totally set on wheels.

May I know where and how did you hide your front di2 junction box ? Mine is right under the stem.

I've got the junction box attached under the saddle with a piece of velcro. I took most of the plan from a gentleman on here with a C60.

Left shifter connects to right shifter, right shifter wire is wrapped in with rear brake cable to the entry port. There is a junction B mid-way down the downtube that connects shifter to deraileurs. That box also connects to a junction in the seat tube which connects the seatpost battery and junction A. Junction A wire feeds past the battery and comes out the top of the post.

moonoi

by moonoi

My MHCF, completed almost 700km over the past few weeks and can say it is hands down the best bike I've ever ridden

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Delorre

by Delorre

Imaking20 wrote:
Selmer wrote:
Imaking20 wrote:My first 'Nago

Still not totally set on wheels.

May I know where and how did you hide your front di2 junction box ? Mine is right under the stem.

I've got the junction box attached under the saddle with a piece of velcro. I took most of the plan from a gentleman on here with a C60.

Left shifter connects to right shifter, right shifter wire is wrapped in with rear brake cable to the entry port. There is a junction B mid-way down the downtube that connects shifter to deraileurs. That box also connects to a junction in the seat tube which connects the seatpost battery and junction A. Junction A wire feeds past the battery and comes out the top of the post.

Can you post a pic of the left side of the bike or a close-up of the head tube area on the left side? And why 2 junction B's? Left to right shifter, right shifter to junction near B the BB. Front and rear mech to junction B. From junction B to junction A and battery to junction A also should work. But very , very clean build :thumbup:

Imaking20

by Imaking20

It didn't cross my mind to go from B to A then from A to battery. I went from B to B to battery for one extra port. I may see if I've got a longer wire that will let me get rid of the second B box.

I'll snag some pictures this evening. Thanks fr the compliments! This was my first di2 setup and couldn't bring myself to leave that rats nest up front under the stem!
Last edited by Imaking20 on Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Selmer

by Selmer

Imaking20 wrote:It didn't cross my mind to go from B to A then from A to battery. I went from B to B to battery for one extra port. I may see if I've got a longer wire that will let me get rid of the second B box.

I'll snag some pictures this evening. Thanks nbd or the conpliments! This was my first di2 setup and couldn't bring myself to leave that rats nest up front under the stem!

Awesome !! :D :D :D

I found a similarly way of hiding it : https://youtu.be/xQ0Pis1XK4s

Alfie22

by Alfie22

New model...

http://www.colnago.com/c-rs/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mockenrue

by Mockenrue

Replacement for the AC-R I guess.

ardi69gain

by ardi69gain

Guess so

Sent from my SM-A710F using Tapatalk

Dr.Dos

by Dr.Dos

The hall of fame is a hall of hame is a hall of shame.

http://www.colnago.com/hall-of-hame/

KB

by KB

This is an update on my Nago. Changed the crankset to a Campag Chorus (52/34) and used a Shimano 14/28 cassette. Stripped graphics from the seatpost as well.

corky

by corky

Campano drivetrain.........unusual......

Well setup bike, looks lovely especially wheels, one of their best white paint schemes

Nefarious86

by Nefarious86

Using Tapatalk

danbjpa

by danbjpa

lone wheeler wrote:Image

Could you tell me whats the size frame?
Thanks

tids0009

by tids0009

NOS EPS Mapei out on it's first ride

corky