Pictures of Colnagos

Moderators: maxim809, Moderator Team

solarider

by solarider

So, can we seriously expect a C59 in decor colour options with the traditional font next year?

That will definitely be the trigger for me to buy one. I have been waiting for that for ages. I love my AD10 Master, and the paintwork would look fantastic on a C59.

The Mapei one is just a bit wrong. Mapei haven't sponsored a top flight team for years, so why would I want to ride something that randomly advertises a ceramic tile mortar company? And there just doesn;t seem to be as much skill applied. Take away the printed decals and you are left with a blue and white frame. At least with the decor colourways all of the masking and airbrushing is hand applied and takes time and skill to do.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

PSM

by PSM

My dream is a M10 or C59 painted in the "Futura" colours. :)

SalsaLover

by SalsaLover

the Futura paintjob is beautiful, but being just colored dots it would be easier to reproduce than an Art Decor.

It would be simpler and much cheaper to get a painter to do you a custom futura finish on a Master or C-59 than to buy a real $14,0000 futura Master ;)

Off course it won't be a real one..... for a C-59 futura just buy a simple Team Edition White ( or your own M10 ) and get a custom painter to put the dots on it.

some people have too much money and little taste.... look at this one ( belongs to the freaks topic )

Hucken The Fard Up !
Colnagos : C50 ST01 - Master 30th AD10 - C40 Mapei WC

PSM

by PSM

No. I want Ernesto to fo the dotting thing!! :smartass: :thumbup:

eurperg

by eurperg

This looks cool:

SalsaLover

by SalsaLover

WANT !!!! but on traditional for sure and on AD10 !!!! Love it, Love it, Love it !

Last edited by SalsaLover on Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hucken The Fard Up !

airwise

by airwise

I think it's a shame there's nothing new and fresh ala TSEI. The Art Decor frames are very pleasant but the others rather lack inspiration. Might see if I can snap up a TSEI before they disappear.

PSM

by PSM

Love the blue one!

willy

by willy

That AD 10 is very very nice, Salsalover, it has your name all over it! 56 traditional for me as well

liam7020

by liam7020

AD10 was the original Mapei colour before they changed it to that hideous multi blob scheme. See Johan Museeuw winning the 1998 De Ronde on his C40 in AD10 fitted with Precisa steel fork. Iconic. I had a 1999 C40 with the AD40 finish - totally sumptuous and I deeply regret selling it.
Tarmac SL6 & Campag Record EPS https://weightweenies.starbike.com/foru ... 0&t=153968

"Sometimes you don't need a plan. You just need big balls." Tom Boonen

solarider

by solarider

Where are the pictures from? Is that an official confirmation that decor will now be available on the C59?

mvacolnago

by mvacolnago

solarider wrote:Where are the pictures from? Is that an official confirmation that decor will now be available on the C59?

Those pics are taken directly off the Colnago website

tide75

by tide75

eurperg wrote:This looks cool:

If I could love objects, that would be one of them. Except with traditional geometry.

BikeNerd2453

by BikeNerd2453

PSM wrote:
kgt wrote:You're wrong. It is perfectly fine. Colnago's paintjobs are anything but sloppy.

C59 and M10 are handpainted it Italy. No stickers...(except from the Colnago logo in the front) so everyting aren't always in line. It is the "charm" of it. :)

Still love Colnago.

Yeah, exactly. We had a few come through in the Extreme Power days, one said "OLNAGO" on the DT, another "COLNACO." These were on $5,000+ frames. Others had hairs under the clearcoat on bikes, things like that.
Unbelievable.

Still I love my C50.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

SalsaLover

by SalsaLover

some AD shots

Hucken The Fard Up !