Pictures of Colnagos

Moderators: maxim809, Moderator Team

Vagabond

by Vagabond

Calnago wrote:
catbill wrote:Below is a new one-off paint scheme I have seen circulated around in various Colnago distributors websites. I was also told by one distributor that a new line of paint finish will be coming real soon. Perhaps this below one-off is a test on market response.

Oh my, not sure this will be my cup of tea, unless I start wearing shiny silver bike shorts with a Robocop jersey. Perhaps it looks different in the flesh, hope so.

Nor mine. I bet the Terminator would love this frame though when he gets back from the future.
Colnago e Campagnolo

ross

by ross

aguycalledsimon wrote:size is 48s- I was a little worried about large tubes on a small frame, but it looks well proportioned (to me) - I am told that each frame size has subtly different tube diameters?

BB>>Saddle is686mm

My size and saddle height too :D Looks great, enjoy it!

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

aguycalledsimon

by aguycalledsimon

ross wrote:
aguycalledsimon wrote:
My size and saddle height too :D Looks great, enjoy it!

you cant have it!

but I will wave next time I go down the A34

corky

by corky

Still yet to even see a picture of a C60 traditional non sloping frame....

ColnaRosa

by ColnaRosa

No worries mate, i will post my traditional C60 next month, i suppose...

bratz

by bratz

catbill wrote:Below is a new one-off paint scheme I have seen circulated around in various Colnago distributors websites. I was also told by one distributor that a new line of paint finish will be coming real soon. Perhaps this below one-off is a test on market response.

I have also seen one traditional geometry C60 and customer who ordered it waited over 7 months for the delivery :roll:

Hi catbill...mind telling me which distributor websites you mentioned as im interested in that colour....tia

catbill

by catbill

Hi Bratz,

Sorry, cant remember exactly which web or forum I got the picture. Anyway, I suggest you contact your local Colnago distributor or even go as far as sending an email to Colnago Customer service to find out more.

Good luck!
bobui
Colnago C59 KOM
Colnago Extreme-C KOM
Ciocc Aquila Genius tubing
Colnago Master Olympic

stang1

by stang1

Hi ! Just acquired my new c60 !! Absolutely can't wait to ride it ! As much as I love my new bike ( coming from a c59 ), I do feel that this bike is lacking something.. I just cant imagine what it is.. Can someone enlighten me please? Its missing a bit of character/touch that I can't describe. Could it be aesthetics ? Any help is highly appreciated. :beerchug:

Calnago
In Memoriam

by Calnago

@stang1: I think you're right, it's the aesthetics and cohesiveness that isn't quite nailed. The build itself is great technically with a nice setup. But since you asked, what I would do is:
1) lose the tan sidewalls and go with all black tires on this build;
2) try white tape and saddle as I think it would make the whole thing pop a bit more and tie in the white graphics on the frame, since the blue on the frame is a unique color and difficult to tie in with other components (hence use the white to tie it all together);
3) the stem, while nice on its own is not the best color match. The same stem in the normal (blue accents) or even white, may be better. Don't know on that one.
Colnago C64 - The Naked Build; Colnago C60 - PR99; Trek Koppenberg - Where Emonda and Domane Meet;
Unlinked Builds (searchable): Colnago C59 - 5 Years Later; Trek Emonda SL Campagnolo SR; Special Colnago EPQ

spdntrxi

by spdntrxi

I think it's all the gloss and matte.. Not working well together.. Yes tossing the gum walls as well.
2024 BMC TeamMachine R Building
2018 BMC TImeMachine Road
2002 Moots Compact-SL- getting aero look makeover
2019 Parlee Z0XD - "classified"
2023 Pivot E-Vault - completed project, full Xplr package

kgt

by kgt

1 Tan sidewalls not a good idea.
2 This saddle... hmmm. Does not look great either.
3 Last but not least (sorry I repeat that each time I see a modern Colnago): a horizontal top tube frame would look much, much better. Way more classy.

eurperg

by eurperg

All-black glossy wheelset, white saddle and tape like Calnago said...

Although that wheelset is magnificent it doesn't speak the same visual language as the frame...

Calnago
In Memoriam

by Calnago

Oh, and I didn't notice it before but is there a "purple" top cap above the stem? [emoji15]
Colnago C64 - The Naked Build; Colnago C60 - PR99; Trek Koppenberg - Where Emonda and Domane Meet;
Unlinked Builds (searchable): Colnago C59 - 5 Years Later; Trek Emonda SL Campagnolo SR; Special Colnago EPQ

Samuel Sanchez Gonzalez

by Samuel Sanchez Gonzalez

kgt wrote:1 Tan sidewalls not a good idea.

Since when tan sidewalls is not a good idea?! It's just a matter of taste.

I think it looks awesome.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com