by jörgl

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Calnago
In Memoriam

by Calnago

@Damjan, I know you think your bike is maybe too big for you but your hoods are already pretty high on the bar so unless you you want to get significantly lower I think it looks just fine, great in fact. But agree it might look better if you remove the decals off the wheel.

@jorgl, thats not a stem you can buy right? It must be made out of a piece of Colnago top tupe or downtube and welded to a steel quill? Very interesting. And I'm not a fan of "bling" cables, but your setup is subtley pleasing to my eye. Now let's see the whole bike. Looks like Colnago paint, but with the heart on the lug I'm almost thinking it's a DeRosa of some sort? Doesn't look like a Colnago lug to me. But the paint looks Colnago. Tell us more.
Colnago C64 - The Naked Build; Colnago C60 - PR99; Trek Koppenberg - Where Emonda and Domane Meet;
Unlinked Builds (searchable): Colnago C59 - 5 Years Later; Trek Emonda SL Campagnolo SR; Special Colnago EPQ

jörgl

by jörgl

Calnago wrote:
@jorgl, thats not a stem you can buy right? It must be made out of a piece of Colnago top tupe or downtube and welded to a steel quill? Very interesting. And I'm not a fan of "bling" cables, but your setup is subtley pleasing to my eye. Now let's see the whole bike. Looks like Colnago paint, but with the heart on the lug I'm almost thinking it's a DeRosa of some sort? Doesn't look like a Colnago lug to me. But the paint looks Colnago. Tell us more.

Of course it is a colnago......

Calnago
In Memoriam

by Calnago

Nice... and the stem? Is that an original too? Never seen one like that. Nice as well.
Colnago C64 - The Naked Build; Colnago C60 - PR99; Trek Koppenberg - Where Emonda and Domane Meet;
Unlinked Builds (searchable): Colnago C59 - 5 Years Later; Trek Emonda SL Campagnolo SR; Special Colnago EPQ

jörgl

by jörgl

Calnago wrote:Nice... and the stem? Is that an original too? Never seen one like that. Nice as well.

Saw the stem 3 weeks ago on ebay. My bid was the only one :D

Never seen one before and didn't find any information about it.

majklnajt

by majklnajt

Thanks Cal! ;)
I was looking at the new bikes too much. Where the seatpost are long out of the frame :D
Really love it now with shallow bars! Will remowe decals soon.... its actually not easy... with the hair dryer and the rim gets very hot!!

eurperg

by eurperg

New wheelset... Hyperon Tubulars with Veloflex Roubaix. Can't wait until the glue dries! 8)

[edited broken image links]
Last edited by eurperg on Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:51 am, edited 3 times in total.

rodebaron51

by rodebaron51

Nice... How do the hyperon feel!?
Pascal

2012 Colnago C59 MTBK Camapgnolo Hyperon Ultra 2 and Campi SR11
2014 Merida Big 99 CF team fully
2015 Pinarello F8 Sky Campagnolo Bora Utra 2 and Campi SR11 EPS (RIP after crash)
2016 Trek Mad-One Limited Team Edition

eurperg

by eurperg

Just glued them on tonight so I have to wait until tomorrow to take a test ride... But I have a feeling that the combination of titanium + Hyperon + Veloflex is going to be quite smooooooth.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: It's going to be interesting to compare it to my steel bike with Roubaix tires too but on Reflex rims.

majklnajt

by majklnajt

Niiiiceeeeee.... :thumbup:

Tinea Pedis

by Tinea Pedis

majklnajt, there's absolutely nothing wrong with lever position.

majklnajt

by majklnajt

Tinea, dont worry, I wont move them a bit! ;)

irongatsby

by irongatsby

Wow, some nice Colnagos these last few pages; Eurperg's classic, Mak's C50, Soul's Mapei, and Rumsas' C40...all beautiful. It would be nice to see some of these bikes together in one venue.

SalsaLover

by SalsaLover

My Colnago Lux Dream, built it as an exact all metal duplicate of my C50 and to make it my rain/bad weather bike.

But it is too pretty to trash it in the rain. :)

Hucken The Fard Up !
Colnagos : C50 ST01 - Master 30th AD10 - C40 Mapei WC

SalsaLover

by SalsaLover

Here the no1 my loved C50

Hucken The Fard Up !
Colnagos : C50 ST01 - Master 30th AD10 - C40 Mapei WC

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com