Van Nicholas Zion Ti

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

DMF

by DMF

Major update on the 11:th of december, 2011.

The road bike is nearly done, okey there are a few hundred grams to shave on things such as brakes, levers and stem but otherwise I'm rather pleased...

The mountainbike has remained fairly unchanged except for a switch to 1x9...

The newest addition is a fun winter/spring project! A quite unusual, old school, italian Verlicchi Hardtail in full purple anodize! Will be built 90's retro mix style, maybe a little John Tomac inspired, drop bars and so forth...

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

bencolem

by bencolem

Err, your rear brake is upside down on the T2? Otherwise quite impressed! I've got one as my winter frame and much as I like to change bikes all the time I just can't see the point in changing my Kinesis T2 for anything else.

DMF

by DMF

Well, actually the rear brake is on backwards on full purpose, I even drilled the frame to be able to mount it that way. Partly because I prefer the looks and partly because it shortens the (otherwise long) reach to the point where I can mount a lightweight short reach brake...

I completely agree on the T2, changing to a no-name carbon frame would easily drop half a kilo pretty cheap, but I find I'm having a hard time motivating that purchase when it rides so damn well... :)