Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL2

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

Chaingang

by Chaingang

Thanks zaphod1. :thumbup: I find the frame that you show also awesome. And about the color of my bike, its also not pure white but pearl-white. So i think that the color an the frame that you show is also like mine. Personal i find this kind of white nicer than pure white. Pure white looks much colder if you understand what i mean. About the golden stripes, difficult to see. :|

I wish you good luck with your decision and keep me posted about the bike if you buy it.
My bike and I are 'Specialized'

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

lone wheeler

by lone wheeler

Doubt it, hardly anything in the description relates to the bike in the picture. i.e. super record, 11 speed, compact chainset, wheelset, saddle....

Strange for such a high selling ebayer though unless account has been hacked.

BGSM

by BGSM

:mrgreen:

dee

by dee

Sacke wrote:
Chaingang wrote:I just measured my saddle height and believe it or not, also 69cm measured from bracket to saddle. From saddle tip to handlebar i came on 53cm.

:wink:

Man! You are my hero! Thanks a LOT! You just saved me about 2 hours of debating with a stubborn friend.

I am riding a 56 Tarmac SL2, and despite everything I said, he just couldn't believe that a 56 could be the right size for me. Despite having seen me ride it! He thought it was a 54. :)

Anyways... Once again a thousand thanks!

You are riding a 56cm. and your saddle tip to center of bars is 53cm? I'm 6' and i ride a 56 with a saddle to bar of 58-58.5cm. How tall are you?

Chaingang

by Chaingang

What the f**k, who is using a pic off my bike!! :evil: If you click on the link you can read "This listing (120491747972) has been removed, or this item is not available."

For all understanding, my bike is not for sale! :wink:
My bike and I are 'Specialized'