New Track Bike Hillbrick

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

hotshot

by hotshot

New model for 09, the Pista Elite. The bike shop just got it in today looks great. Don't know to much about it except that it has got hydroformed tubing, and feels lighter than the standard Pista. As far as I and the bike shop know I'm the only person with one of these frames at the monent, productions bikes are expceted in around 10 weeks. Just lucky enought that there show bike used for there pics was in my size . Pics were taken on my pnone so there are not the best. Build will be as followed:

Frame: Hillbrick Pista Elite
Forks: Roselli carbon
Bars:Pro Thor Hushovd 42cm
Stem: ??? thinking something white
Seat post:??? thinking something white
Cranks: Miche Primato Pista Advanced Track
Seat: ???

smithrebel46

by smithrebel46

That is a cool looking track bike. Can't wait to see it put together. What wheels are you thinking?

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

hotshot

by hotshot

Thanks, at the monent wheels are going to be a pair of old training wheels I have. In th future wheels will most likely be a rear hed disk and and stinger 60 on the front which I'll be borrowing from my road and TT bikes. will also get a pair of handbuilt carbon rim wheel on dura ace hubs if i end up focusing more on road or track along with time trials.

smithrebel46

by smithrebel46

I think some Miche Pistard wheels would go well with that bike. I have no idea if they are any good, but the silver hubs with black rims would match that crank nicely. However, I am sure your wheels will be much better.

White Stem - Ritchey WCS?
White Seat - Fizik Aliante is my favorite. I think you can find them in white and blue too to match the frame.

As for the seatpost, I think a carbon one to match your fork would look nicer then a white one. You could go ritchey here as well. But if it has to be white then I think fsa makes them.