Trek Equinox TTX 9.9SSL™

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

Tillquist

by Tillquist

Some upgrade for my TTX 8)

154gram Campagnolo 11 Speed carbon barend shifter, now 149gram but I had to modify them to fit into my Wasle Bar2 TT bar.
85gram Campagnolo carbon TT brakes levels.

Campagnolo's brake levels are much better to hold than SRAM TT900's and Campagnolo 11Speed ​​Barend changing a lot better than SRAM R2C which I have used until now.
See all my bike h e r e

hansonator69

by hansonator69

Those new Campy TT shifters look nice, even though I liked the look of the old ones.
The Campy brake levers look like rebranded TRP levers.

Two questions.
1. How did you modify the SRAM R2C shifters to work with Campy mech?
2. How did you modify the Campy 11 speed shifters to work with 10 speed?

Love the look of your bike :mrgreen:
Slam your stem.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Tillquist

by Tillquist

hansonator69 wrote:Those new Campy TT shifters look nice, even though I liked the look of the old ones.

Yes they look much like TRP RL970, but they are different. TRP weighs 138 grams / pair and Campagnolo Carbon weighs 85 grams / pair.

hansonator69 wrote:Two questions.

They work really great together with Campagnolo 10speed 10speed and rear derailleur. I would not run with it if it did not work 100% together ......... but if you ask SRAM and Campagnolo, you get a different story.

hansonator69 wrote:2. How did you modify the Campy 11 speed shifters to work with 10 speed?

I have not. I have also changed for 11speed cassette on my wheel, so I now run a full Campagnolo Super Record 11 speed on the bike.

I also got Rotor 3D crank including Power2Max powermeter on the bike. But I have not had time to take a new picture of it yet
See all my bike h e r e

andreszucs
in the industry

by andreszucs

Tillquist wrote:
hansonator69 wrote:Those new Campy TT shifters look nice, even though I liked the look of the old ones.

Yes they look much like TRP RL970, but they are different. TRP weighs 138 grams / pair and Campagnolo Carbon weighs 85 grams / pair.

hansonator69 wrote:Two questions.

They work really great together with Campagnolo 10speed 10speed and rear derailleur. I would not run with it if it did not work 100% together ......... but if you ask SRAM and Campagnolo, you get a different story.

hansonator69 wrote:2. How did you modify the Campy 11 speed shifters to work with 10 speed?

I have not. I have also changed for 11speed cassette on my wheel, so I now run a full Campagnolo Super Record 11 speed on the bike.

I also got Rotor 3D crank including Power2Max powermeter on the bike. But I have not had time to take a new picture of it yet

Can you please provide us some pics with the modifications? We all like to see you amazing bike...AGAIN! :beerchug:

Tillquist

by Tillquist

andreszucs wrote:Can you please provide us some pics with the modifications? We all like to see you amazing bike...AGAIN! :beerchug:

I don't have the bike, it is sold :-)
See all my bike h e r e