My Liteville 301 9.64Kg

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

MaestroXC

by MaestroXC

Beatnik, you make a lot of assumptions based on that photo. Always a chancy game.

First, the seat position will move due to sag when he sits on the bike. You don't know how much, so your calculations already have an element of uncertainty in them that you can't account for.

Bike unbalanced in travel? Yeah, it is, but many bikes in the 90s got by with more rear travel than front. Just the way technology went.

The only way you can make these judgments is by measuring the bike in person. Even the effects of the angle of the photo on measurements can throw off measurements on the monitor.

Considering the time and expense that has gone into this bike, it's probable that the rider knows if it's the correct size or not. :roll:

Maybe some of your comments seem different to the reader than you meant, but if it was MY bike you were writing these unfounded conclusions and personal insults about, you wouldn't find me very receptive to your ideas.
Zealots beware.

1043limitedgrams

by 1043limitedgrams

What a beauty of a bike Bro,

Time to add some more pics now, what you think? ;)

Merlin

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

legsrburnin

by legsrburnin

Hey, K
Nice bike!
It looks awesome!
One pimped out beast for XC flying!!
I'll post mine on here for you to see! I finally broke the 10kg barrier! Hardtail tho'!
Lefty heaven