HOT: Active* forum members generally gain 5% discount at starbike.com store!
Weight Weenies
* FAQ    * Search    * Trending Topics
* Login   * Register
HOME Listings Blog NEW Articles FAQ Contact About

Post subject: Hi all,
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:07 pm 

Hi to all the WW members. I've just joined this morning. I've been a road cyclist for a good many years (probably around 42 years to be exact!) and having retired from my career job a couple of years back, I now work in the cycle industry. I have raced to a good level of Time Trialling and Road Racing in the past but nowadays my racing is restricted to a bit of Cyclo-Cross. I have several bikes but my favourite would be my Focus Izalco Max with Campag' Record groupset and carbon tub' wheels weighing in at 6.15kg which I'm really quite proud of.

I think I'm going to enjoy all the banter and swapping of tips and product info' on here and I'm always on the lookout for a bargain or two and I've usually got a workshop full of stuff that my wife tells me I should 'thin out' a bit. I couldn't seem to find the 'Classified' or 'For Sale' section so a point in the right direction would be good.

Thanks all,

Graham

Post subject: Hi all,
Posted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:07 pm 

Post subject: Re: Hi all,
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:10 pm 

Hi,
welcome to the board and thanks for your introduction.
why not posting some pictures of your bikes (especially the izalco max, i although have one and absolutely love it, aesthetics as well as the the geometry!)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:52 pm 

Hello Graham and welcome, as Krull suggests post some pics of you're steeds for us all to enjoy
"classified" .. you want the Market place which is near the bottom of the board index, first page sort of area.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:08 am 
Administrator

Hi Graham, Welcome to the forum! Definitely pictures and scale pictures are very welcomed here too.

There are a few features including the for sale forum not available to members until they have been on the site 30 days with a minimum of 30 posts. Its to discourage spammers and those that come to the site to just sell items. We consider the for sale forum a benefit to membership.

Juan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:18 pm 

toride wrote:
Hello Graham and welcome, as Krull suggests post some pics of you're steeds for us all to enjoy

I certainly will. Got some time off this week so will do some up to date pictures and post on here as soon as possible. Thanks for the advice.
Graham