Hello, this one is my Caad 10 black 7.300kg. I think the Caad is the best frame in his class (Aluminium).
- Frame: Caad 10 2014 anodized black size 50.
- Groupset: Ultegra 6800
- Crankset: Cannnodale SI
- Stem: Cannondale C3 100m
- Handlebar: Cannondale C3 41cm
- Seatpost: Cannondale C2 carbon offset 15mm.
- Saddle: Carbon chinese.
- Wheelset: Mavic Ksyrium SLE.
The next week I´m going to replace stem, handlebar and expander top cap:
- Handlebar: Canonndale C1 40cm
- Stem: Ritchey WCS C260 100mm
- Expander top cap: Canonndale KP017L
- Chain: KMC X11SL gold
In the future, I would like to upgrade chairings Spiderring 52/36, ceramic bearings BB30, ceramic jockeys and upgrade grouptset to Dura Ace 9000 mechanical or Campagnolo Chorus 2015. (I have a friend interested in my Shimano Ultegra)
But I have a problem. I want to choose a good wheels to train and to race. Now I'm thinking to upgrade with ceramic bearings my Mavic Ksyrium SLE or order Shamal Ultra with CULT bearings. What do you think about it? Upgrade or order new wheelset?