Me and my bikes

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

BORCHETTO
Shop Owner

by BORCHETTO

Hello,

I'm a 33 year old cycling enthousiast from Belgium, happily married and with a daughter of almost 2 years old.

For my job I work in an accountants office.
My main cycling activities are cyclocross racing, I do this since this year in the Masters A Category (until last year I was Elite). This year I was able to win once, and took 6 2nd places and 5 3th places. My main achievement was the Provincial Championship, which I won. Biggest disappointment was the "only" 8th place finish in the Belgian Championship, where I was really hoping for the podium.
In summer I do a few road races, but really not much. This year I plan on doing a few mountainbike races too. For that I bought a second hand MTB.

I have 1 road bike, 3 cyclocrossbikes and 1 mountainbike, of which you can see pictures below. (I don't have a pic of my roadbike yet, but It's also a Borchetto, with record 2003 groupset).

I like to have good equipment on my bikes, but when I have it, I will ride it as long as I can, I don't feel the need to get new stuff everytime there is a new model coming out, besides my budget wouldn't allow that eather.
Attachments
langemark1113012007.jpg
langemark1113012007.jpg (5.64 KiB) Viewed 1440 times
PICT2868.JPG
PICT2304.JPG
PICT2303.JPG
PICT2302.JPG

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com