My new P2C finally got it

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

ajh

by ajh

Just for a little history. I ordered this bike 1.5 months ago from my teams sponsor shop. About two weeks after I ordered it and the ship date was confirmed my shop stopped carrying Cervelo. I found this out later of course but my bike was still supposed to ship. After a lot of emails and tracking down the rep and Gerard from Cervelo I found out that I was not going to get my frame. I did not want to get the other frames that my shop carried so I was able to work with Gerard to pick this frameset up in Toronto from a retailer there, when I was in town on vacation. Gerard did not have to work with me at all and I fully expected him to ignore my emails but he did answer them and was a great representative of this companies core Values.

Now for the good part. I have a new 51 CM P2C for my final TT's this season and hopefully I do well. If not I will have it for next season.

For the WW the P2C 51 cm is 1285 grams with seat clamp and BB cable guide. The Medium length seatpost is 240 grams. The fork was a little disappointing at 545 grams cut and 595 uncut. I have more to trim off the steer tube but that will come when I have finalized my possition.

I have this built up with Dura ace drivetrain, shifters and brakes and Vision Tech base bar, Carbon race bend aerobar and brake levers. I have the Zipp 404's off my SLC on it and will save up for a 909 or 999 wheelset for next year.

I have a pic from my camera at work and will take better ones this weekend.
Attachments
full2.JPG
fullsml.JPG
Last edited by ajh on Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Hyde

by Hyde

Cervelo makes an awsome bike no matter which you choose! Glad to hear the rep was a stand up guy! Congrats!

jmg3

by jmg3

grrrrrrrr - steep and mean, I like it!
| adiStar Comp 4 |

tomertz

by tomertz

Enjoy your new ride. It is an awesome looking bike! I prefer the P2 over the P3. Much better looking frame!

Ridley

by Ridley

Nice bike, same frame as Rutger Beke's thriatlon bike!

ajh

by ajh

The stand up guy was Gerard Vroomen, the co owner.

Lord Vader

by Lord Vader

Nice bike

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

pritchet74

by pritchet74

For the money I like the P2C over the P3C - it's so nice to see a Cervelo that doesn't say CSC on it! Very nice build!