The Moots has taken a turn towards the hefty side (+150g) while the carbon cranks are being replaced and the Crumpton UL is being built.
Also stripped the decals so I can play with paint options for the Crumpton.
Doesn't even qualify as a WW bike... for now... the buildlist is as follows:
- Moots Vamoots
- Reynolds Ozo Pro fork
- Chris King Headset
- Ritchey WCS steam
- FSA K-Wing bars
- Moots Layback seatpost
- AX Lightness endurance saddle
- Arundel carbon cages
- Campy record gruppo with compact carbon cranks +++ Broken - had to revert to alloy cranks while the warrenty is sorted out.
- Zero-G Ti Brakes
- Reynolds Stratus Clincher wheelset
- Salsa Ti skewers
- Continental GP4000 tires
- Ergomo Pro power meter (new bracket!)
- Speedplay zero-steel pedales +++ standing in for the Ti set, the right pedal was still attached to the crank arm that broke.