Zemper Velox UL HT: for sale!

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

Nicolas

by Nicolas

CF chainrings
Shorten cable housing

You've done the complete bolt tuning thing haven't you?
Think, type, speak... In that order...

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Mads Kock

by Mads Kock

Well actually I have been a little lazy with the bolt tunning but I have ordered the "missing" al and ti bolts for my bike now - exciting to see how much will be saved. I have ordered:

Al bolts for the Magura Marta SL brakelevers,
Ti bolts for the front and rear derailleurs (have broken too many al bolts so I went with the ti ones),

Couldn't find any al m4x15 bolts at xx-light-bikes so I will order some from Tasty Bolts next time I order from them.

Gearhousing and cables can't be shorter - the disc brakes hoses can maybe be a little shorter but it not much. I hesitate to cut the steerertube anymore because I might want to use the fork on another bike later and the weightsaving is minimal. Carbon rings... I don't know but a friend of mine is getting some soon so I will wait and see what he says about them.

Got a little package today with my Speedware carbon pulley wheels - mounted them and my Sram X.0 short cage is now 174,5 grams. Must have been something wrong with my scale last night but now the calculated weight and confirmed weight match - 7, 44 kg.

Attachments
IMGP2037.JPG
IMGP2032.JPG

Mads Kock

by Mads Kock

Have to sell this frame with some really nice parts... check it out if you're interested!

http://weightweenies.starbike.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21812