show me your cervelo

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

Kahuna

by Kahuna

Thanks guys. Nano's R3 qualifies as a weight weenie build in the truest weenie tradition. :) Mine is just a normal every day 7800 build with nothing special other than replacing that stupid lead fishing weight I mentioned in an earlier post.

I'll try to weigh it this weekend but 7.8kg sounds heavy. My frame is a 58cm and it's definitely the lightest bike I've ever had the good fortune to ride. I'd be surprised if it weight that much.

Here's another view from the side.

-K

Lord Vader

by Lord Vader

Kahuna wrote:I'll try to weigh it this weekend but 7.8kg sounds heavy. My frame is a 58cm and it's definitely the lightest bike I've ever had the good fortune to ride. I'd be surprised if it weight that much.

I know that it sounds heavy.
The bike will have a Dura Ace/Ultegra Mix, FSA components (heavy Gossamer crank at 950g) and Cosmic Elite Wheels (2110g/pair)

But I will replace many parts, first the wheels, and sooner or later my bike will be around 6kg

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

jmh

by jmh

Here's one of my Cervelos.

DocRay
Banned

by DocRay

there are two new R2.5s frames on ebay...VERY tempted to swap out my team soloist frame.

Skillgannon

by Skillgannon

There's about 4-5 R2.5's on ebay now - if they were soloists I'd be tempted, but considering that I'm pretty sure cervelo waranties dont cover ebay transactions (correct me if I'm wrong though)

KB

by KB

Kahuna - That's a fantasic looking bikes. Congratulations. Love it with the Toupe saddle. Really sets it off. 8)

DocRay
Banned

by DocRay

Skillgannon wrote:There's about 4-5 R2.5's on ebay now - if they were soloists I'd be tempted, but considering that I'm pretty sure cervelo waranties dont cover ebay transactions (correct me if I'm wrong though)

I checked into this: the new ebay bikes are NOT covered under warranty- no way would I get a 2.5 without warranty.

There is a CF Soloist on ebay today.

carbophylus extremus

by carbophylus extremus

Kuiper wrote:
Balenaar wrote:Hey Guys,

A question: Does a cervelo soloist team (alu frame) exist in the colors of a soloist carbon CSC ?

So in this color:

Sorry for my bad english

I think the answer is NO, but you can also try to ask Conimex (Benelux importer) If Cervelo (/Vroome) is able to paint a custom one.

ehm Kuiper Conimex is an Asian food distributor, i'm not sure if they can answer your Cervelo paint scheme questions :?

Matiz

by Matiz

This conimex isn't:
http://www.conimex.be/Ned/home/home.php

Matiz

Ridley

by Ridley

carbophylus extremus wrote:
Kuiper wrote:
Balenaar wrote:Hey Guys,

A question: Does a cervelo soloist team (alu frame) exist in the colors of a soloist carbon CSC ?

So in this color:

Sorry for my bad english

I think the answer is NO, but you can also try to ask Conimex (Benelux importer) If Cervelo (/Vroome) is able to paint a custom one.

ehm Kuiper Conimex is an Asian food distributor, i'm not sure if they can answer your Cervelo paint scheme questions :?

asian food :roll:

http://www.conimex.be/Ned/home/home.php

Kuiper

by Kuiper

carbophylus extremus wrote:ehm Kuiper Conimex is an Asian food distributor, i'm not sure if they can answer your Cervelo paint scheme questions :?

Do some research first before you come to a conclusion 8)

BmanX

by BmanX

Work in progress and just waiting for my Sram Red brifters and rear derailleur to arrive. Currently sitting at 11.75 lbs and not much more to add.

BIG DADDY B FLOW
AERO & LIGHT is RIGHT for 2 decades

Zeed

by Zeed

bman88 wrote:Work in progress and just waiting for my Sram Red brifters and rear derailleur to arrive. Currently sitting at 11.75 lbs and not much more to add.

Except for chain, brifters, cables, bar tape, another bottle cage, rear derailleur...

That might just slip under UCI...but it looks nice.

BmanX

by BmanX

Actually it will be about 6200g when completed if I go with the published weight of the Sram Red for the brifters and rear derailluer +10g and the parts that I already have. Not sure why I will need another cage as I only ride with 1 bottle so the one that I have on there will be enough.

So 13.70 lbs. or just below will be nice for this bike. A good pound and a quarter under the UCI minimum.
BIG DADDY B FLOW
AERO & LIGHT is RIGHT for 2 decades

marcob

by marcob

This is my cervelo slc-sl. The total weight is 6,3 kg and the size is 58. The frame itself weighted 980 gr. The edge 38 clinchers with m5 hubs came in 1265 gr.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com