Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

Meccanica

by Meccanica

KCookie wrote:
Meccanica wrote:
wheelbuilder wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:38 pm
Congrats man! Hope you are super happy with your new bike. Only nit-pic would be to my eye, bars need to be rotated down slightly. Other than that, nice build at a surprisingly good weight with those wheels.
Hey, Thanks! I am enjoying it! Honestly its just such an amazing bike to ride, it puts a huge smile on my face every time!! :D :D

On the bars, I agree, but it needs to be recabled (with lighter cable and more flexible) the bars are so small/narrow the cable does not like the tight bends. I'll be able to turn them down ever so slightly once I decide on cable.
bruno2000 wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:49 am
Very nice bike.
Although I would prefer a blackbartape and lower rimmed wheels.
I love the wheels, but wish I had spent the extra money on Meilenstein's. Maybe eventually, but they are just so damn expensive I decided to go extra deep on the Enve's. I love the sound they make hammering on the flats whoosh whoosh!! Image

With regards to the bartape I have to scrub the yellow tape after every ride and its a pain in the ass, but it has grown on me in terms of looks. When I can get supacaz galaxy with yellow accents I'll switch back to black. :)
I have some Meilensteins i dont use, they have seen less than 1500km. Would look good on your bike. :)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
I've been chatting with my local dealer and have been looking at the new revision... That said PM me a price :) I'm not sure they are in the budget, but maybe.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Bridgeman

by Bridgeman

This is a beautiful build man. I'm sure you'll get the wheel choice worked out.

I bet the top end on this ride is completely exhilarating!

Today I was told that my F10 with eeBrakes could be ready this weekend.

Meccanica

by Meccanica

Bridgeman wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:56 am

Thank you!! You won't regret the choice on the ee brakes, they are fantastic. Good feel, super light, look like art :) Hope you enjoy the ride this weekend.. If you have instagram let me know what it is, so I can check out your F10!! mine is esp_meccanica
Last edited by Meccanica on Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bridgeman

by Bridgeman

Meccanica wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:59 pm
Bridgeman wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:56 am

Thank you!! You won't regret the choice on the ee brakes, they are fantastric. Good feel, super light, look like art :) Hope you enjoy the ride this weekend.. If you have instagram let me know what it is, so I can check out your F10!! mine is esp_meccanica
I'm not on instagram yet but I'll post mine here. Went and saw my F10 this morning for the first time assembled. Well it's about 95%. I changed my riding position a few days ago so it will take some time dialing in the F10. I should be picking it up later today. I was completely stunned at first glance, and you are right, the eebrakes are an incredible compliment to this frameset!

Meccanica

by Meccanica

tonytourist wrote:@Meccanica Berk is a great guy to deal with, I'm sure that he will take care of you! :beerchug: :beerchug:
Good day to get the mail! Thank you for the recommendation, received my seat clamp today!

And a Rapha patch for the Festive 500 :)ImageImageImage

Current build: Dogma F10 X-Light Size: 50, Zero offset seatpost, Enve 7.8 wheels, Carbon Ceramic hubs, biden holder, Stem, 40CM Compact Drop Aerobars, Garmin mount, Tune U20 Skewers Fizik Arione 00 saddle, Supacaz TdF bartape. Vittoria Corsa tires, Latex tubes. Ceramicspeed Oversized pulley wheels, Time cycling sport x15, SRAM eTap, Quarq Dzero power meter pushing 52/36 cogs, KMC Black & Yellow DLC chain. XG-1190 Cassette 11-28. K-edge catcher, EE Brakes

fogman

by fogman

I am interested in that Berk seat clamp to lighten up my F10. My only concern is if it is strong enough not to crack and to attach the saddle securely. Is this being supplied to Team Sky for testing? It looks like a well designed aftermarket product.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's all downhill from here, except for the uphills.

beanbiken

by beanbiken

fogman wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:10 am
I am interested in that Berk seat clamp to lighten up my F10. My only concern is if it is strong enough not to crack and to attach the saddle securely. Is this being supplied to Team Sky for testing? It looks like a well designed aftermarket product.

Can only give you my personal experience with Berk's clamp. Had one for about 8 weeks with no issues to date. Buy another one for my other Pina...... very likely

BB
BB

Coffee & carbon

Meccanica

by Meccanica

beanbiken wrote:
fogman wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:10 am

Can only give you my personal experience with Berk's clamp. Had one for about 8 weeks with no issues to date. Buy another one for my other Pina...... very likely

BB
fogman wrote:I am interested in that Berk seat clamp to lighten up my F10. My only concern is if it is strong enough not to crack and to attach the saddle securely. Is this being supplied to Team Sky for testing? It looks like a well designed aftermarket product.

I'll post back with my experiences as well. It feels well made. I only torqued to 4Nm it says max 5Nm.

Meccanica

by Meccanica

KCookie wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:08 am
Meccanica wrote:
wheelbuilder wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:38 pm
Congrats man! Hope you are super happy with your new bike. Only nit-pic would be to my eye, bars need to be rotated down slightly. Other than that, nice build at a surprisingly good weight with those wheels.

KCookie - Thank you for the PM... I did not realize it but I can't reply until I have been a member of the forum longer :(

I get this message still:
"We are sorry, but you are not authorised to use this feature. You may have just registered here and may need to participate more in discussions to be able to use this feature. "

KCookie

by KCookie

You should be able to send me an email. Can discuss that way if you like.

terrible1

by terrible1

Sweet ride. I feel the stem is slightly out of place.

rexyi1990

by rexyi1990

Wow! Nice build! Wanna know the superbike come with the super Lambor?

fogman

by fogman

I happened to stumble upon your photograph on the Pinarello tagboard. Thank you for volunteering for the TdC in San Diego! Nice build on your F10X.

It's all downhill from here, except for the uphills.

Meccanica

by Meccanica

fogman wrote:I happened to stumble upon your photograph on the Pinarello tagboard. Thank you for volunteering for the TdC in San Diego! Nice build on your F10X.

Thank you kindly! By the way the Berk seat clamp has been great.

survivor

by survivor

Nice build! What's your height? Wondering about the choices between size 47 vs 50.

Great to see that the EE brakes work with size 50 frame. I had trouble installing them on my size 47 F8. Might need to consider size 50 for next build.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com